Rate Bodycunt's fakeboyness on a scale from 1 to 10

Rate Bodycunt's fakeboyness on a scale from 1 to 10  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bodycunt's fakeboyness on a scale from 1 to 10

• Faggot

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Oh yeah you're right. Xbox "gamers" don't have game problems because they don't have any fucking games in the first place :hest:

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got a reading problem? 

Cooke should lock in your group so when next-gen rolls around you can't come running back. Hell I'd bet you'll flip before the generation is even done. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

this guy seriously, seriously blows.

Yeah, he's like a dollar store lemming.  Johnny's Slow, Deeno's delusional, but this guy doesn't really have a shtick to speak of.  He's just kinda there.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Yeah, he's like a dollar store lemming.  Johnny's Slow, Deeno's delusional, but this guy doesn't really have a shtick to speak of.  He's just kinda there.

Lmfao this guy is slower than all of them combined :D 

2 hours ago, McWicked said:

This guy.  :D I've been on this website longer than most of you.  I remember the first day  @TLHBO posted here.  It was cute.  I was already a veteran.

I still also remember when@jehureyposted here.  Many of the people on here are new.. some older veterans.  How would I know that Saucer's original username was Saucer Eyed Murderer?  Or Hot Sauce was Hot Sauce AO?  The only way for me to know those original usernames was if I was here a long time ago.

Point is.. I was here first so fucking eat shit. :D 

Edited by S#$@%^i
3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I remember you joining in 2012 or something fag

No no, I was here right after it opened in the early to mid 2000s I think? Some of my accounts have been banned and this one is relatively new for 2012.  I used to post at GS SW.

Edited by S#$@%^i

4 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

No no, I was here right after it opened in the early to mid 2000s I think? Some of my accounts have been banned and this one is relatively new for 2012.  I used to post at GS SW.

LMFAO :D So you had "unknown" accounts in the past that were "banned." 

SW never banned people in the past tard. 

You're a 2012 noob  trying to pass yourself off as a vet :will:

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO :D So you had "unknown" accounts in the past that were "banned." 

SW never banned people in the past tard. 

You're a 2012 noob  trying to pass yourself off as a vet :will:

Oh you don't understand.  My baiting techniques were ridiculous and so obnoxious that it got me banned many times.  I must have at least 10-15 previous accounts from here.  I haven't created any new accounts since 2012 I don't think, and those old accounts are from 2003-2010 at least.. Long gone.

Edited by S#$@%^i
2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Oh you don't understand.  By baiting was out of question and so obnoxious that it got me banned many times.  I must have at least 10-15 previous accounts form here.  I haven't created any new accounts since 2012 I don't think and those old accounts are from 2003-2010 at least.. Long gone.

You got banned by "baiting" a board  where it was considered normal to spam 50 pics of decapitated bodies in threads.

BULLSHIT LMFAO :rawf::will:

The ONLY guy I recall getting banned in those days posted actual CP. :reg: Nice try kid. 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You got banned by "baiting" a board  where it was considered normal to spam 50 pics of decapitated bodies in threads.

BULLSHIT LMFAO :rawf::will:

The ONLY guy I recall getting banned in those days posted actual CP. :reg: Nice try kid. 

That's how bad I was.  Many people got banned in the old days.  Shut the fuck up newb. :sabu:

4 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

I've been on this website longer than most of you.

That doesn't really help your case.  I mean you've been here for so long and the only thing you've got going for you is...what?  Nobody even knows.