Joe Rogan | When Did SJW Culture Start?

56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not complaining about it. Just because Joe Rogan ask a question where the phenomenon started and invite someone who has studies to back of their claim doesn't make them xenophobes.

The SJW culture is a real thing going on right now, especially problematic in campus. No one is losing sleep over it, doesn't mean that the new phenomenon are just the results of evil white men complaining. Give me a break.

Just asking a question!

Every other day, for the past 3 years.  Pretty sure you guys are losing sleep over it. I'm doing you a favor by embarrassing you into acting more like a fucking man, for goodness sakes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kind of like how the immigration crisis started.   ..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.   Same thing with this "SJW culture war"

It will be hard for our sjw friends to come up with a rebuttal for this video. So, I feel like this thread won't go far. 

it would involve them listening to another point of view and they can't do that

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just asking a question!

Every other day, for the past 3 years.  Pretty sure you guys are losing sleep over it. I'm doing you a favor by embarrassing you into acting more like a fucking man, for goodness sakes.

Are you accusing Joe Rogan podcast for being part of the 'xenophibic' haters group that supposedly invented the SJW and PC of today? :kaz: 

You're beyond delusional.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Are you accusing Joe Rogan podcast for being part of the 'xenophibic' haters group that supposedly invented the SJW and PC of today? :kaz: 

You're beyond delusional.

You just tried to hide behind a podcast.............when its obvious that you alt-righters use this to try and promote your agenda.

I just made fun of you for failing to act like an adult man who takes responsibility for the things he says........

.......and you then proceeded to deflect the accusation onto somebody else.

Geez.:francis:You're doing my work for me, son.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just tried to hide behind a podcast.............when its obvious that you alt-righters use this to try and promote your agenda.

I just made fun of you for failing to act like an adult man who takes responsibility for the things he says........

.......and you then proceeded to deflect the accusation onto somebody else.

Geez.:francis:You're doing my work for me, son.

What the fuck are you talking about? :D The only one pushing an agenda itt is you, calling out everyone xenophobic and I'm alt right now too apparently. :mj:

All this because of a non offensive podcast about where the PC culture started going off the rail. 

I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BEHAVE LIKE A MAN WHILE I MAKE IMMATURE CLAIMS THAT EVERYONE WHO THINKS SJWs ACTUALLY EXISTS IS A SEXIST XENPHOBE. :mad: 

How very manly of you. :D 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What the fuck are you talking about? :D The only one pushing an agenda itt is you, calling out everyone xenophobic and I'm alt right now too apparently. :mj:

All this because of a non offensive podcast about where the PC culture started going off the rail. 

I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BEHAVE LIKE A MAN WHILE I MAKE IMMATURE CLAIMS THAT EVERYONE WHO THINKS SJWs ACTUALLY EXISTS IS A SEXIST XENPHOBE. :mad: 

How very manly of you. :D 

"Apparently"

Bitch, you were outright saying that you support Marie La Pen in France, what do you mean "apparently" in a sarcastic fashion? LOL

I'd say its pretty apparent.:tom:

Actually read my first post again:

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

Kind of like how the immigration crisis started.

..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.

Same thing with this "SJW culture war"

It started when the common American young adult male started internally feeling like they were inadequate, and they needed somebody to blame.

I'm making an analogy of one issue attracting xenophobes........and the other issue (SJWs and feminists) attracting limp-dicked 20-somethings.

I didn't mix the two together..........you did.

Congratulations on Rorschach'ing yourself for me. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"Apparently"

Bitch, you were outright saying that you support Marie La Pen in France, what do you mean "apparently" in a sarcastic fashion? LOL

I'd say its pretty apparent.:tom:

Actually read my first post again:

I'm making an analogy of one issue attracting xenophobes........and the other issue (SJWs and feminists) attracting limp-dicked 20-somethings.

I didn't mix the two together..........you did.

Congratulations on Rorschach'ing yourself for me. LOL

So every nationalist/populist party to you is also alt-right??? Everyone on the right are neo nazis. :wow: 

That's not what you said, you said the immigration crisis was practically invented by xenophobes and SJWs  was an invention from 'limp dicked 20 something''. Which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Congratulations on being stupid. LOL 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So every nationalist/populist party to you is also alt-right??? Everyone on the right are neo nazis. :wow: 

That's not what you said, you said the immigration crisis was practically invented by xenophobes and SJWs  was an invention from 'limp dicked 20 something''. Which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Congratulations on being stupid. LOL 

Nationalist party?

Uh..........................................yeah.

I didn't say neo-nazis, I said they were xenophobes. But ALL neo-nazis are in right-wing political parties, that is true.

No.........I am talking about TWO issues. And they involve two groups who promote those issues.

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

Kind of like how the immigration crisis started.

..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.

Same thing with this "SJW culture war"

It started when the common American young adult male started internally feeling like they were inadequate, and they needed somebody to blame.

You're the one who decided to mix it together.:blessed:

You have no one but yourself to blame for getting busted.

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nationalist party?

Uh..........................................yeah.

I didn't say neo-nazis, I said they were xenophobes. But ALL neo-nazis are in right-wing political parties, that is true.

No.........I am talking about TWO issues. And they involve two groups who promote those issues.

You're the one who decided to mix it together.:blessed:

You have no one but yourself to blame for getting busted.

Alt-right = neo nazis. And you're accusing me of being that just because I support a right wing party over a failure like Macron. rofl

I don't care which groups you're accusing here, either way it's just as retarded of a claim.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Alt-right = neo nazis. And you're accusing me of being that just because I support a right wing party over a failure like Macron. rofl

I don't care which groups you're accusing here, either way it's just as retarded of a claim.

No, not really.

Neo Nazis actually have some guts to show who they are and make their beliefs direct.

Alt-right'ers specifically try to portray themselves as rational thinking Americans who pretend to be citizens who support all American policies regarding people's rights.

See.........you're TRYING to move my argument into me simply labelling all right-leaning people at Neo-Nazis.

You're not remotely smart enough to do it.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, not really.

Neo Nazis actually have some guts to show who they are and make their beliefs direct.

Alt-right'ers specifically try to portray themselves as rational thinking Americans who pretend to be citizens who support all American policies regarding people's rights.

See.........you're TRYING to move my argument into me simply labelling all right-leaning people at Neo-Nazis.

You're not remotely smart enough to do it.

Stfu, everything is alt right to you, including Joe Rogan's podcast and me. :mj:

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Stfu, everything is alt right to you, including Joe Rogan's podcast and me. :mj:

You really couldn't make this easier for me, if you tried.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm not enraged by feminists and I didn't coin the term 3rd wave feminism nor do I use it. Keep labeling people, idiot. Really gets your point across:facep: 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL try reading the thread's topic before you go accusing others of half-assed labeling of people.

[DavidP]: "I demand that you be the stereotype that I am attempting to portray you as!!!"

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You really couldn't make this easier for me, if you tried.

[DavidP]: "I demand that you be the stereotype that I am attempting to portray you as!!!"

Calling out someone has a SJW is one thing and the Podcast has no offensive content, you clearly didn't watch it.

Calling someone a xenophobe is something else entirely, that's slander. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Calling out someone has a SJW is one thing and the Podcast has no offensive content, you clearly didn't watch it.

Calling someone a xenophobe is something else entirely, that's slander. 

I like how you think that continuing to pretend that you don't understand my first post is going to work.

Its really not.

Being a xenophobe is pretty straightforward definition, it means that you do not prefer people who are not like you.  You are the one trying to offer one-dimensional labels.

And............you're TRYING to claim yourself as a VICTIM.

This is the best strategy you have, at this point?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how you think that continuing to pretend that you don't understand my first post is going to work.

Its really not.

Being a xenophobe is pretty straightforward definition, it means that you do not prefer people who are not like you.  You are the one trying to offer one-dimensional labels.

And............you're TRYING to claim yourself as a VICTIM.

This is the best strategy you have, at this point?

Calling out people xenophobe without proof is slander. Calling out someone has a SJW for acting like a SJW is not an offensive term. Get your facts straight.

And the point of the video is not to label anyone in particular. It simply points out where and when the PC culture imploded in recent memory and you're accusing me of being a xenophobe. How is that equal to talking about SJWs. Lol gtfo, moron.

Just now, Ramza said:

Calling out people xenophobe without proof is slander. Calling out someone has a SJW for acting like a SJW is not an offensive term. Get your facts straight.

And the point of the video is not to label anyone in particular. It simply points out where and when the PC culture imploded in recent memory and you're accusing me of being a xenophobe. How is that equal to talking about SJWs. Lol gtfo, moron.

No.......the people who are crying that there is an immigration crisis ARE Xenophobes. That is one of the core values of being a xenophobe.

You are the one trying to CLAIM that I am giving labels to people...........except you are the one trying to get me to labels things that I'm not. (neo-nazis)

Which.........in itself, means that you are the one promoting the stereotype.

And on top of that you're trying to play a VICTIM, again.  In a thread in which I'm making fun of 20-something males acting like absolute pussies.

SJW culture is truly a cancer on our society and a direct threat to civility and life as we know it.  It is the natural opponent of logic and reason.  Liberals are ruining the very social fabric that holds us together.

Edited by teh_4th