Sea of Thieves just wont die :glad:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing exclusive.  Love it.

He can play what he wants but if your argument for SoT not being dead is if Summit decides to play it or not then the game is in even worse shape than I thought 

More and more streamers are getting into it.  The game's popularity is coming back.  Earlier there was more than 120K+ viewers and the game was #2.     Now that it's later it's dro

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

Same shit for any game.

17K right now, no big streamers playing it.... it used to be 3K  :reg: 

Sea of Theives has the biggest % for top 2 streamers (when summit and Tim stream) from nearly any game. Was well over 50%. Sometimes 70% of total number. Check other games, not even close to that % for the top 2 ppl streaming at anytime. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Sea of Theives has the biggest % for top 2 streamers (when summit and Tim stream) from nearly any game. Was well over 50%. Sometimes 70% of total number. Check other games, not even close to that % for the top 2 ppl streaming at anytime. 

Who cares?  Is what I said wrong?  No big streamers are playing it and it's 17K now when 2 months ago it was 3K... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Who cares?  Is what I said wrong?  No big streamers are playing it and it's 17K now when 2 months ago it was 3K... 

That's fine, but let's not act like you haven't been posting Top 3 listing every time one of the big streamers is on like it's now some major game. It's on scale with Runescape. Great I guess. 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's fine, but let's not act like you haven't been posting Top 3 listing every time one of the big streamers is on like it's now some major game. It's on scale with Runescape. Great I guess. 

Dude.. when Summit stops streaming SoT... I'm going to show you how his viewership goes down.. and sub count.  :reg:  

Summits getting these numbers BECAUSE of SoT... It's a fairly mutually beneficial thing for both of them..  It's a fucking major game for Summit.  And the game is gaining viewership... that's all I've ever said.  You guys (not so much you though ;) ) take it hard when I say anything positive about it.  And I went through a lot of bullshit trolling about this game.. so I'm lettin mahfuckas know about every little success the game has :juggle: 

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Just don't be surprised when everyone lets you know fairly quickly how it drops down again. Show every success and get shown every failure.....which SoT has had many. 

The games a success... it's been successful for MS.  When the Arena DLC comes, it will be the highest viewed game on Twitch for a while.. and then more and more people will stream it.

There's nothing more you guys can say about SoT than has already been said.  So uh... do your worst :D 

31 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The games a success... it's been successful for MS.  When the Arena DLC comes, it will be the highest viewed game on Twitch for a while.. and then more and more people will stream it.

There's nothing more you guys can say about SoT than has already been said.  So uh... do your worst :D 

When Arena get a 7.0 or above let me know :P 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

That's funny coming from the guy who says he is a sheep because Ps4 has too many good games. lol

Sshh, Slow Johnny.  People smarter than you are talking.