Why are the left biology deniers and the right climate change deniers?

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What a compelling argument.

The planet went through more drastic warming and cooling periods way before human activities was even a thing.

Goddamn, son, you have no idea what climate change even is.  I'm expecting the "see, it's snowing outside!  TAKE THAT LIBS!!!" argument any second now. :roff: 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Scientifical” 

You are too complacent 

The fucking left think this is a documentary   

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What a compelling argument.

The planet went through more drastic warming and cooling periods way before human activities was even a thing.

The planet was molten at one point yet here we are... Somehow a ball of magma turned into ocean and foliage covered paradise...

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Goddamn, son, you have no idea what climate change even is.  I'm expecting the "see, it's snowing outside!  TAKE THAT LIBS!!!" argument any second now. :roff: 

Another compelling argument.

I already said the planet IS warming up (very, very slightly). It's the apocalyptic scenario theories that are laughable. 

There are bigger pollution related issues to worry about right now.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Another compelling argument.

I already said the planet IS warming up (very, very slightly). It's the apocalyptic scenario theories that are laughable. 

There are bigger pollution related issues to worry about right now.

Humans are pollution. Kill'em all! 

LOL, I love how cooke (who has more in common with alt-righters) just loves BRANDING everything.

And they think they are centrists, and they thinks that centrism is an admirable status of some sort. :drake:

You can tell that they spend time trying trying to measure themselves from "the people who are on sides." Talk about a mis-use of mental resources.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I love how cooke (who has more in common with alt-righters) just loves BRANDING everything.

And they think they are centrists, and they thinks that centrism is an admirable status of some sort. :drake:

You can tell that they spend time trying trying to measure themselves from "the people who are on sides." Talk about a mis-use of mental resources.

I have nothing in common with the alt right. 

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely connected and somewhat ill-defined grouping of American white supremacists/white nationalists, white separatists, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists and other far-right fringe hate groups. Wikipedia

You use the term far too loosely. 

I am a liberal centrist. I am anti social engineering, that doesn't make someone alternative right wing. Come on dude.

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I have nothing in common with the alt right. 

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely connected and somewhat ill-defined grouping of American white supremacists/white nationalists, white separatists, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists and other far-right fringe hate groups. Wikipedia

You use the term far too loosely. 

I am a liberal centrist. I am anti social engineering, that doesn't make someone alternative right wing. Come on dude.

Alt-right definitely begins with issues like those. Pretty much the whole "people imposing political correctness is a cancer" mentality.

Not my fault that you align with them on that. You're behavior to always having "tunnel-vision" about these political correctness issue is a big giveaway that you come off as alt-right.

At some point, the behavior is illogical. Nobody would ever spend this much time whining about such things.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Alt-right definitely begins with issues like those. Pretty much the whole "people imposing political correctness is a cancer" mentality.

Not my fault that you align with them on that. You're behavior to always having "tunnel-vision" about these political correctness issue is a big giveaway that you come off as alt-right.

At some point, the behavior is illogical. Nobody would ever spend this much time whining about such things.

It begins with being against governments telling me how to talk, act, and live? It makes me anti authoritarian if anything. My behavior is not illogical in anyway. 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Every sensible person is against political correctness

Fuck your labels

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It begins with being against governments telling me how to talk, act, and live? It makes me anti authoritarian if anything. My behavior is not illogical in anyway. 

Jerry thinks that C-16 is just people overreacting and being illogical lol... Your free speech has been compromised with threat of arrest, it's already gone too far in your country. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

It begins with being against governments telling me how to talk, act, and live?

Let me know when that's happening.

A law passed 5 years ago has a passage that COULD be interpreted in a sinister way?

LOL. please.

I remember a few years ago on this forum, there was somebody who was anti-government going around declaring "the laws say you can't COLLECT YOUR OWN RAIN WATER that falls from the sky...........can you fucking believe the BIG government encroaching on us, they want to control all the water, man!!!"

I ended up reading about those laws years later. Those laws were created during the late 1800's, post civil war. You come to the conclusion that this mentality is just ripe for exploitation from certain agenda-driven groups.

There are people who just want "anti-liberalism" mentality to grow, across as many groups as possible.

See what I mean.

These people, who don't know anything about that law, have never seen any TANGIBLE effect from that law, and  whom doesn't even live in the country to possibly KNOW how the law could affect them............is sitting here trying to tell you that the Browncoats are coming for you.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry thinks that C-16 is just people overreacting and being illogical lol... Your free speech has been compromised with threat of arrest, it's already gone too far in your country. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

See what I mean.

These people, who don't know anything about that law, have never seen any TANGIBLE effect from that law, and  whom doesn't even live in the country to possibly KNOW how the law could affect them............is sitting here trying to tell you that the Browncoats are coming for you.

Can you be arrested in Canada for intentionally misgendering people? Yes or no?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Can you be arrested in Canada for intentionally misgendering people? Yes or no?

Can you be arrested in Alabama for using silly string or confetti out in the public?

Yup, you sure can.

Can you be arrested in Alaska for being DRUNK in a BAR?

Yup, you sure can.

Now tell me how many people have been arrested in Canada for that law.

I'll wait.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Can you be arrested in Alabama for using silly string or confetti out in the public?

Yup, you sure can.

Can you be arrested in Alaska for being DRUNK in a BAR?

Yup, you sure can.

Now tell me how many people have been arrested in Canada for that law.

I'll wait.

It's a yes or no question Jerry, answer it.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a yes or no question Jerry, answer it.

Actually, I believe Hot Sauce spoke on this topic regarding the law, and he pretty much corrected the jordan Peterson fanboys (Vini) to say.........NO, you really can't be arrested because of speech with that law.

I love how you think its possible. Any sliver of possibility is enough for you.

On 2019-01-14 at 3:22 PM, Cookester15 said:

Science isn't meant to be used for sides, it's supposed to be indisputable facts. How can you on one side believe climatologists that the earth is heating up and then go and deny biologists that there are differences between sexes and genders? And vice versa.  

I'm starting to think the real "woke" is being a centrist. 

The real woke was always a centralist. It’s the only side to be on. Imagine being Democrat and Satan runs for office as a Democrat? Most of them would blindly vote for him even if his campaign speech was centered around killing all first borns. 

Not just democrats, but republicans as well. 

I’m a centralist on climate change as wel. Go figure. There are idiots on both sides. 

The world is going through a scheduled warming phase however there have never been as many humans on the planet while this occurred. So I think it’s great (but perhaps not even needed) to take caution on it, but even if it wasn’t just a phase, we aren’t going to see our lifetimes affected.  Me personally? I say bring it out. I’d prefer Pittsburgh to have 40-60 degree winters. 

Selfish attitudes FTW as I petal to the metal :smoke:

Edited by ghostz

LOL, there is no "centralist" position on science-based issues.

You're basically saying "I understand the conclusions........but I'm purposely hedging my bets."

You either believe the science or you don't.  It seems like the only people who ASSIGNED liberals as being "left" on the climate change issue or people who just don't want to acknowledge the scientific consensus.

I need to find the article. People who go around calling themselves "centrists"............are weak people who exhibit no real leadership qualities.

They order the SAFE food on the restaurant menu.........and pretend that they know food better than everybody else. If you come across an issue and  primarily mentality is "I'm purposely going to find the center point", you are doing it wrong.