Guy walks into a bar with a gun and snarls “who had sex with my wife!!!" (Merged all of Spicoli's drunken threads into one)

• Remij changed the title to Guy walks into a bar with a gun and snarls “who had sex with my wife!!!" (Merged all of Spicoli's drunken threads into one)
5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

This thread (merged) now looks like you're talking to someone with multiple personalities, plus the pictures looks random as fuck! :D 

Jimbo was at least once semi-normal, spicolo has always been an oddball.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Jimbo was at least once semi-normal, spicolo has always been an oddball.

Well, when Spicoli originally posted (nay, spammed) it was like 7 threads within a span of two or three minutes; but merged together it looks like the ramblings of a mad man.

What the heck happened?  I posted those topics to start valid conversations that would potentially liven up the forum but you put them all together in the same thread instead?  Without the original titles, the sentences above appear to be from a mad man.  But alas, it is not my fault that I am simply trying to make this forum better by infusing a few topics into the front page.  I was going to return and respond however all threads were merged into one.

24 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

What the heck happened?  I posted those topics to start valid conversations that would potentially liven up the forum but you put them all together in the same thread instead?  Without the original titles, the sentences above appear to be from a mad man.  But alas, it is not my fault that I am simply trying to make this forum better by infusing a few topics into the front page.  I was going to return and respond however all threads were merged into one.

It's a hilarious read now