Crackdown 3

This game is actually coming out soon. I cant believe it :D Its really happening lmao

Im hoping it either surprises and gets 8s or 9s, or mega bombs in like the 4s or 5s.

6 or 7s would just be boring typical MS fair. 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m sure it will be a 4 or 5 at most. Can u honestly say you expect more 

I really don't know. I think the SP will be average at best. The MP.....could be good? Its hard to say.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What even is the mp lmao all they’ve shown is a shitty destruction simulator running n64 style graphics 

The cloud stuff is real just smaller scale than what was originally shown. I think the graphics look pretty decent. Its on gamepass so ill check it out for sure. I really liked CD1.

Just now, Jon2B said:

The cloud stuff is real just smaller scale than what was originally shown. I think the graphics look pretty decent. Its on gamepass so ill check it out for sure. I really liked CD1.

Smaller scale? It was revealed like 6 yrs ago. How could they have had to scale down

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Smaller scale? It was revealed like 6 yrs ago. How could they have had to scale down

The map size I guess? I think its just a chunk of the map which it would have to be with 5v5 anyway.

I'm expecting in the 7s. Don't think that after all the delays Ms would let it be another 5. 

All they have to do is just copy the core gameplay and traversal from the original Crackdown and that will be good enough for a 7, plus the MP destructibility might impress some ppl although the lock on MP fights look laughable. 

Seems like the perfect gamepass game.