Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled – Gameplay Video

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mario Kart 8 has 48 tracks.  32 of which are New tracks, 16 of which are remade tracks. 

Meanwhile CTR is literally a 20 yr old Remake with ZERO new tracks :mickey:

*edit... didn't mean cups... meant CC class.   200CC MK at 60FPS makes CTR 30fps one CC class (does CTR have CC classes?) look like snail cart racing 

Why are you lying?

It has 20 new tracks and 28 remade tracks that are from old Mario Kart games or based on other Nintendo racing games. :mj: Arguably, they're all old now since the game came out almost 5 years ago. :cruise:

bu bu teh new cups :diplo: :tom:

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Why are you lying?

It has 20 new tracks and 28 remade tracks that are from old Mario Kart games or based on other Nintendo racing games. :mj: Arguably, they're all old now since the game came out almost 5 years ago. :cruise:

bu bu teh new cups :diplo: :tom:

you're not slick... I saw your new caveat you threw in there.. you really are the cow version of DynamiteCop :sabu:

"or based on other Nintendo racing games." 

Your dumbass thinks the F Zero track in Mario Kart is actually a  retro track from Fzero? :lemming:

Those are new MK tracks that are themed after those games.... the only old tracks are the Retro tracks. 

Meanwhile CTR is all 20 year old retro tracks :mickey:

As I said im my previous post... I meant CCs not cups. 

MK8  200 CC at 60fps makes Crash Team at 30FPS feel like snail racing Kart. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

you're not slick... I saw your new caveat you threw in there.. you really are the cow version of DynamiteCop :sabu:

"or based on other Nintendo racing games." 

Your dumbass thinks the F Zero track in Mario Kart is actually a  retro track from Fzero? :lemming:

Those are new MK tracks that are themed after those games.... the only old tracks are the Retro tracks. 

Meanwhile CTR is all 20 year old retro tracks :mickey:

As I said im my previous post... I meant CCs not cups. 

MK8  200 CC at 60fps makes Crash Team at 30FPS feel like snail racing Kart. 

28 old/based on old tracks, 20 "new" tracks (from 2014). :mj:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

28 old tracks, 20 "new" tracks (from 2014). :mj:

Lynuts - "new tracks themed with Nintendo racing games are old tracks" :lemming:

Meanwhile CTR with tracks that are 22 years old with zero new tracks at 30FPS with one base CC class? sign me up!!!!! :grimaceleft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lynuts - "new tracks themed with Nintendo racing games are old tracks" :lemming:

Meanwhile CTR with tracks that are 22 years old with zero new tracks at 30FPS with one base CC class? sign me up!!!!! :grimaceleft:

Yo dawg, they got a 200cc class now... it makes teh karts go faster awound teh track, what a wevelation!!11 :diplo: