lmfao Crackdown

Just now, Jon2B said:

Guarantee Bc will be playing cd3 this month LOL

hard to do when I don't own an xbox one anymore, and would never build a PC or ever use windows.

Macbook Pro + PS4P + Switch, that's where i'm at. no room for Windows 10 anything, really. :D 

CrapDown 3 sure as hell ain't making switch back over. :rofl: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone ban this faggot!

Wait... after all that talk about RDR2 slow Jonny actually didn't play it?      "What are you Playing?!!!???"

Poor mans Rocket League

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Scalebound looks rough as shit from day 1. I never understood what ppl saw in it other than the 50/50 hit or miss ratio of being a Platinum Games title. It's cancellation was no shock. 

Plus it's different with first party IPs. This was an outside studio so it was easier to just cut the deal and kill the game. 

The idea of a huge dragon as a companion grew on me watching several gameplay vids. I always sad the main character looks like a cheap Dante clone, but I don't care.

Probably the majority weren't hyped for the game (including lemshites, lmfao people like jon probably just faked it bc it was mah xbox) but I was because it was the only interesting game on xbox in a long time.

But whatever we got Crackwhore 3 now, well played MS :ooh:

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Scalebound looks rough as shit from day 1. I never understood what ppl saw in it other than the 50/50 hit or miss ratio of being a Platinum Games title. It's cancellation was no shock. 

Plus it's different with first party IPs. This was an outside studio so it was easier to just cut the deal and kill the game. 

The idea of a huge dragon as a companion grew on me watching several gameplay vids. I always sad the main character looks like a cheap Dante clone, but I don't care.

Probably the majority weren't hyped for the game (including lemshites, lmfao people like jon probably just faked it bc it was mah xbox) but I was because it was the only interesting game on xbox in a long time.

But whatever we got Crackwhore 3 now, well played MS :ooh: