Katy Perry blackface shoes

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Don't tell him that intent is written into our laws and is the difference between probation and life in prison. :ben: 

Lmao people getting yelled at on twitter is the same as life in prison.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better than crocs

You're a racist I'm a racist we're all racists! 

"bu bu bu bu intent tho  "   Don't ask why if you just gonna be a bitch about it.     EDIT: And don't give me that "bu bu walking on eggshells" bullshit.  You cry every time some S

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Because it doesn't happen unless you get caught wearing blackface on video or in a yearbook.  People only catch backlash when they get caught.  Most don't get caught.

Im talking about a much broader spectrum than just blackface lol 

LOL, they actually remind me of Jennifer Lopez on South Park:

hqdefault.jpg

"taco. taco!! burrrrito!"

What's going on in this thread? Oh, people complaining about the possibility of them getting blamed too much for stuff on social media.

What a burden, I tells ya.  Why...........I bet this is such a terrible burden on white guys.........they'd TRADE BURDENS with black guys in a sec! Right?

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, they actually remind me of Jennifer Lopez on South Park:

hqdefault.jpg

"taco. taco!! burrrrito!"

What's going on in this thread? Oh, people complaining about the possibility of them getting blamed too much for stuff on social media.

What a burden, I tells ya.  Why...........I bet this is such a terrible burden on white guys.........they'd TRADE BURDENS with black guys in a sec! Right?

Ill trade you burdens

The funny thing is people would have complained if Katy didnt make a black one. If she had a white, yellow, whatever color and skipped black, people would be like "Katy Perry is a racist!!" 

10 hours ago, McWicked said:

Because black emojis are not the same as black face, which evokes the old minstrel shows that were meant to make fun of black people, specifically:

Minstrel_PosterBillyVanWare_edit.jpg

So what?  We don't do black face comedies on the streets or theaters anymore.  That is long in the past now.  Why can't we do it on halloween?  It's a simple costume..  We don't do these kinds of shows anymore.  we just want to go trick or treating once a year.  We're not even doing condescending black things while we wear a blackface outfit.  I don't get why people get angry.

Edited by S#$@%^i