Crackdown 3 reviewing good so far.

Just now, McWicked said:

At least i'm not stuck defending Crapdown 3. :cruise: 

You can't stop thinking about it.  I'd say you're the one that's stuck.  You're also going to have a hard time convincing me that your obnoxious posting about me doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I merged that political thread you bumped trying to own Dynamite.  You seem to be taking that pretty hard because you weren't this much of a dipshit before that.  :kaz: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings only exclusive left is white nationalism 

deeno: "feels like a grander take on red faction guerrilla"   gerstmann: "feels like a bad take on red faction guerrilla"  

But bu 1 dollah on hobo pass. 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

You can't stop thinking about it.  I'd say you're the one that's stuck.  You're also going to have a hard time convincing me that your obnoxious posting about me doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I merged that political thread you bumped trying to own Dynamite.  You seem to be taking that pretty hard because you weren't this much of a dipshit before that.  :kaz: 

You're defending Crapdown 3.  I shouldn't be surprised considering how hard you defended Sea of Shit. :cruise: 

Maybe you should keep the political talk in the politics thread, m'kay, pumkin'? :trump2: 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You're defending Crapdown 3.  I shouldn't be surprised considering how hard you defended Sea of Shit. :cruise: 

Maybe you should keep the political talk in the politics thread, m'kay, pumkin'? :trump2: 

I'm not defending it.. are you retarded?  I said I had fun playing the MP.. and I did.  That doesn't change because the game reviewed bad.  What you think I'm going to try and deny that I had fun playing it now that the scores are out?  You wish you had that kind of power over me :trump2:

And no...that's not political talk.. that's me telling you why I think you're butt-hurt in THIS thread, I'm not discussing politics.  Try again  :trump:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not defending it.. are you retarded?  I said I had fun playing the MP.. and I did.  That doesn't change because the game reviewed bad.  What you think I'm going to try and deny that I had fun playing it now that the scores are out?  You wish you had that kind of power over me :trump2:

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Did I say somewhere that this game would score well?  How am I owned?  Because I said the destruction was better than Red Faction and because I had fun playing the SP? :drake: 

LOLOL OWNED!!

:pffft:

:rofl: