Why does Astral Chain look better than Crapdown 3?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO Jederpy     Hey guys what does that sign say underneath Westport?     It doesn't say anything...   Wait look again..     Oh Monorail St

What the fuck is the point of zooming in 600x in and comparing select fucking textures when Astral Chain flatout looks BETTER. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Talkin' about me a third time.

And keeping track of how Remij appears to be not noticing this.

Because nobody cares about you lmao are you this pathetic ? You are really begging for attention on Vday :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

Because nobody cares about you lmao are you this pathetic ? You are really begging for attention on Vday :D

Too bad I can't be doing what you are doing on Vday.

Losing your shit over a video game flopping.:tom:

Sometimes I don't know why you make this so easy for me. lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Did you see the textures in the other examples I showed?

Did you think showing me ONE texture would completely undermine what I was trying to say?

Did I say that Crackdown 3 does not have any textures at all, absolutely zero textures?

Yea, again.. you don't know what textures are.

Yes.. I was hoping one example would be all that was required, but I guess not?

And yes, you did imply that one game actually has textures and the other doesn't.

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Crapdown 3 looking worse than Astral Chain.

Yeah, that's true as well. For starters, Astral Chain looks like it actually has textures.

Let's hear your thoughts on that.

Which is why I asked you if you know what textures are... because it's obvious both games have them.

Just now, jehurey said:

Too bad I can't be doing what you are doing on Vday.

Losing your shit over a video game flopping.:tom:

Sometimes I don't know why you make this so easy for me. lol

If only everything was easy for you, like getting a better job, getting your own place, having your own life, not having to beg for attention from dudes in their 30s .

lol

LOL

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, again.. you don't know what textures are.

Yes.. I was hoping one example would be all that was required, but I guess not?

And yes, you did imply that one game actually has textures and the other doesn't.

Which is why I asked you if you know what textures are... because it's obvious both games have them.

Really, I said that the game has absolutely zero textures? Where did I say that?

"lack of noticeable textures" implies that a texture COULD exist, but it isn't noticeable.

I didn't think I needed to explain that.

"dead simple"

-John Linneman. His words, not mines.

Just now, jehurey said:

Really, I said that the game has absolutely zero textures? Where did I say that?

"lack of noticeable textures" implies that a texture COULD exist, but it isn't noticeable.

"dead simple"

idiot lmfao

I said that every surface is unnoticeable?

Or did I say that the game has a lack of noticeable textures?

Unfortunately, you're gonna have to read whole sentences.

Looking at that one picture a page back the texture detail seems pretty apparent.

I said that every surface is unnoticeable?

Or did I say that the game has a lack of noticeable textures?

Unfortunately, you're gonna have to read whole sentences.

youre riding the jerry go round by yourself :D

"dead simple"

First thing.. you said one looks like it has actual textures.

Textures without much details are still textures, and still noticeable.  Which is why I asked you if you know what "no textures" looks like... because NOTHING in Crackdown 3 looks like it has no textures applied to it.

So then we're left with talking about whether that texture detail is noticeable or not... and I said that finely detailed textures (which games with clean aesthetics usually employ) wouldn't look at noticeable at lower resolutions where the detail is obfuscated.  The detail and texture is THERE, but you can't see it because the low resolution hides it.  You saying to me that textures aren't noticeable in CD3 tells me that you are inable to see the fine details that ARE there.. :shrug:  

Just now, Jon2B said:

youre riding the jerry go round by yourself :D

No, my words are already there.

I can't make you read all of them. That's you responsibility.

There's nothing for me to argue, because your argument based on not reading the entirety of what I typed isn't going to go anywhere.

:shrug:

Just now, Remij_ said:

First thing.. you said one looks like it has actual textures.

Textures without much details are still textures, and still noticeable.  Which is why I asked you if you know what "no textures" looks like... because NOTHING in Crackdown 3 looks like it has no textures applied to it.

So then we're left with talking about whether that texture detail is noticeable or not... and I said that finely detailed textures (which games with clean aesthetics usually employ) wouldn't look at noticeable at lower resolutions where the detail is obfuscated.  The detail and texture is THERE, but you can't see it because the low resolution hides it.  You saying to me that textures aren't noticeable in CD3 tells me that you are inable to see the fine details that ARE there.. :shrug:  

Except they're not noticeable.

I even gave examples.

You SAW THOSE screen shots I posted, if you don't want to respond to them...........then I know that you are trying to make your argument while avoiding what I showed.

And visuals mean more than words.

One of us is showing visuals.............the other one is trying to get by with words. In an argument about graphics.

I feel good with my strategy.

Except they're not noticeable.

I even gave examples.

You SAW THOSE screen shots I posted, if you don't want to respond to them...........then I know that you are trying to make your argument while avoiding what I showed.

And visuals mean more than words.

One of us is showing visuals.............the other one is trying to get by with words. In an argument about graphics.

I feel good with my strategy.

Because they are low resolution garbage.  Why are you trying to prove my point for me?  Ironically the picture I posted for you you were able to notice the texture.  Low res shots vs high res... that's your issue.

I mean, get real dude.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Because they are low resolution garbage.  Why are you trying to prove my point for me?  Ironically the picture I posted for you you were able to notice the texture.  Low res shots vs high res... that's your issue.

I mean, get real dude.

Once again............the Switch game that will inevitably a 720p game doesn't have that problem.

You trying to use resolution to GET OUT OF THIS isn't helping specifically because we're comparing a Switch game to an Xbox One 4K.

You need to get real. Its embarrassing that I can see asphalt and building roof textures better with Astral Chain than you can with Crackdown.

That's what's real.