Why does Astral Chain look better than Crapdown 3?

Just now, Goukosan said:

the thread title itself is a question both you and Slow Jonny are running from :cmpunk1:

Astral Chain looks better than Crackdown 3 because Lemmings need an ugly game to look at once in a while, while Sheep need a decent one to look at once in a while. :cmpunk2:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO Jederpy     Hey guys what does that sign say underneath Westport?     It doesn't say anything...   Wait look again..     Oh Monorail St

What the fuck is the point of zooming in 600x in and comparing select fucking textures when Astral Chain flatout looks BETTER. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 desperately trying to change the topic :danylol:

Well you cant debate the topic or address the question asked :D

You lose so easily. That hardest question for sheep is about what games they play cause its NONE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:sabu:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

the thread title itself is a question both you and Slow Jonny are running from :cmpunk1:

No wonder they're getting madder.

jonb got so mad he actually mustered up the courage to direct-quote me to respond.

You're right....they are running from this entire thread.

Remij has tried to tamper down the talk about Crackdown 3 flopping...........to trying to shift all discussion to the TALK about TALKING ABOUT Crackdown 3 and how its supposedly a sign of butthurt.

Its a vintage jonb strategy that he always does when Xbox games flop.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would I answer a topic change?

DO you think you're going to be able to gloss over that part?

You can try 20 times........you're gonna fail 20 times.

If you wont answer a topic change, why you so proudly ….go off topic? lmfao you idiot :D you so mad you were banned LOL

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

If you wont answer a topic change, why you so proudly ….go off topic? lmfao you idiot :D you so mad you were banned LOL

LOL now he's getting madder.

You were talking about celebrating 67 metacritic scores.

That was YOUR topic.  And I posted 66 State of Decay 2, because you went around trying to celebrate that game........with a 66 metacritic score. LOL

Don't get mad at me.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL now he's getting madder.

You were talking about celebrating 67 metacritic scores.

That was YOUR topic.  And I posted 66 State of Decay 2, because you went around trying to celebrate that game........with a 66 metacritic score. LOL

Don't get mad at me.

You came back a changed "man" lmfao 

Why are talking off topic shit right now LOL DAMN Jerry :D

Just now, jehurey said:

Why would I answer a topic change?

DO you think you're going to be able to gloss over that part?

You can try 20 times........you're gonna fail 20 times.

Maybe because topics change?  Were you talking about how Astral looks better than Crackdown, or were you comparing metacritic scores of Crackdown to Travis Strikes Again?

I guess maybe Jon should make a new thread every time he wants to ask a question of you... that way when you go in and respond by trying to handwave the question away, he can just claim you're changing the subject :drake: 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You came back a changed "man" lmfao 

Why are talking off topic shit right now LOL DAMN Jerry :D

Yeah...........I changed.

Back then, I'd make fun of you and Xbox games for flopping.

Its like night and day now.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe because topics change?  Were you talking about how Astral looks better than Crackdown, or were you comparing metacritic scores of Crackdown to Travis Strikes Again?

I guess maybe Jon should make a new thread every time he wants to ask a question of you... that way when you go in and respond by trying to handwave the question away, he can just claim you're changing the subject :drake: 

Not as pathetically and artificially as jonb did.

He went from talking about metacritic scores and comparing Switch exclusives, to him claiming HE COULD give the same examples as I was giving.

And then his very next line was "But tell me jerry..........why don't you play games?"

He's running, sweetheart. Its obvious.

He got madder the moment I pointed it out, because I caught him doing it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah...........I changed TOPIC AGAIN LMFAO

Back then, I'd make fun of you and Xbox games for flopping.

Its like night and day now.:lawl:

Your feelings are hurt lmfao 

Berry I wanna post at SW2 but they wont let me in :tear: Can I has a bite of your chocolate Berry :tear:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, Travis Strikes Again performed better than a game that lemmings were hyping FOR FOUR YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

avQiosZ.png

R5Cedxo.png&key=a3a0be55a6beb8053a8534c8

Holy shit. Travis Strikes Again is probably going to end up being a whole 10 points higher, after more Crackdown 3 reviews come in.

SlowJohnnyHBFR :cruise: 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Your feelings are hurt lmfao 

Berry I wanna post at SW2 but they wont let me in :tear: Can I has a bite of your chocolate Berry :tear:

Wow, he's getting mad.

He wants to bring up the topic of me changing.........I actually respond, and he gets madder.

He's single-handedly wants to turn this thread into talking about Jerry, all the time.

And it even seems like @Remij_ is helping him do this.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wow, he's getting mad.

He wants to bring up the topic of me changing.........I actually respond, and he gets madder.

He's single-handedly wants to turn this thread into talking about Jerry, all the time.

And it even seems like @Remij_ is helping him do this.

Imagine if instead of stupid posts like this (you've said the same thing essentially 3 times in a row now) you spent your time in this thread talking about Crackdown 3 instead of talking about other people who are talking about others talking about CD3? :drake: 

You're completely off topic now.