The dream is alive

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

that's called self defense. perfectly in Trayvon's fucking right. And second of all, there's no witnesses to George's bullshit. He followed a kid or anyone because he thought he was brave shit and armed,

and robbed a family of their child while racist ass america justifies another social oppressive slap.  Trayvon's black-issues, started way back by the way. Thanks to WHITE ASS AMERICA.

And you are the sickest of the bunch to laugh and jostle at this shit.  You're a racist piece of dip shit and you only fit in here, because you're intellectually weak and non threatening. I will follow you and ruin all your posts from this point forward. 

I'm not denying facts. i know how the law works. In a vacuum you can argue self defense. Common sense and being a human, you deny any fucking right Zimmfagg had to "self defense" when he admits he trailed Trayvon so fucking much. Oh, fuck me. Why would a CHILD be physically threatened by a strange man following him at night?  

get raped.

That's not self defense, you have not been attacked, there's no threat of imminent violence. You're delusional.

Edited by DynamiteCop!