Trials Rising

The Nintendo Switch version of Trials Rising is similar enough that this review still holds true, but it’s definitely not quite up to par with the others. The graphics are reduced (though not distractingly so, especially in handheld mode), but the Switch’s lack of analog triggers is the real pain point here. It means you have zero throttle control with the right trigger and instead have to use the right stick to subtly control your speed. It’s not ideal, but it makes the later levels possible. The Switch version is still suitable as long as your goal isn’t to blaze to the top of the hardest leaderboards, but you should probably get Trials Rising elsewhere if playing on the go isn’t important to you.

Lmao Ditch sucks . Game is reviewing well 

Have played it, and the right-trigger does the job.

In fact, if they give you the option of using the right-trigger on the other versions, people should try it out . It might actually be easier, unless there would be a situation in which you might want to hit brake and acceleration at the same time.

Got gold in all of the racing levels, and those fucking bitch Skill tests, I've only gotten silver, and that's because I had cross the entire level and was at the end, and I fucked up going up a ramp. I would've gotten gold in that one.

Trials Rising is a fantastic handheld game.

I was playing the skills level over and over while watching the Oscars at a friends house last night. You don't need to have the volume high for any reason.  It was perfect.