Mike Ybarra's latest breakdown: "Stop saying I only game on PC! I game on EVERYTHING!"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also; Larry "White Gloves' Hyrb demonstrates how he uses his personal fanny pack solar panel to power his Nintendo Switch   (Home screen scrolled to the left to hide ori, forza, and halo ico

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

he doesn't realize xbox fans are livid with him because he's shilling PC while xbox is in a 18+ month drought, the fanbase is starving for games. 

"no i don't just play PC, I play EVERYTHING!" :rofl: It would kill these guys to support Xbox in any way.

Isn't that the equivalent of saying "All Lives Matter" as a response to BLM?

I understand he is an Xbox employee and he should be focused on the Xbox console. But the scenario here is that people are telling him "hey.........you need to pay attention to Xbox, by playing the PC it specifically looks like you aren't doing enough for Xbox."

And then his response is "All consoles matter." And you get mad because he is specifically giving you a response that glosses over the problem.