Xbox Fanboys Fighting The Console War (Crapgamer and friends montage)

22 minutes ago, Voidler said:

We should have an SW YouTube channel

I always thought a weekly Podcast would have been good, like a week in review, plus our favourite threads, memes, owns, and self-owns of the week would (erm, could) have been entertaining... at least to the people on SW... :] 

Mind you that was in 2006 when we had more than 36 regular contributors on the forum... :[ 

yeah, it kills me seeing these guys who are 1/2 the level of fanboy as I was in my prime, making big bucks off youtube. PuertoRock_papi, too. He was mid-tier fanboy at best, he just had the balls to roll with it.

I was the king of photoshop, memes, etc back then. If I had no shame and didn't mind putting my real life  appearance and face behind the act on a youtube vid, I could be sitting at 100k subs or close to it like some of these guys.  

6 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I always thought a weekly Podcast would have been good, like a week in review, plus our favourite threads, memes, owns, and self-owns of the week would (erm, could) have been entertaining... at least to the people on SW... :] 

Mind you that was in 2006 when we had more than 36 regular contributors on the forum... :[ 

I'm just going to create a youtube channel and use myself as the rep for SW.  I will get all the crazies to sign up to this website.  You will all be regaled. 

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

yeah, it kills me seeing these guys who are 1/2 the level of fanboy as I was in my prime, making big bucks off youtube. PuertoRock_papi, too. He was mid-tier fanboy at best, he just had the balls to roll with it.

I was the king of photoshop, memes, etc back then. If I had no shame and didn't mind putting my real life  appearance and face behind the act on a youtube vid, I could be sitting at 100k subs or close to it like some of these guys.  

bro with your face you'd be lucky if the 10 people stumbling upon your only video will report it for inappropriate content

Bildergebnis für mars attacks

crapgamer's like 400lbs. :D 

Even If I was a lepper it wouldn't matter to gamers. I simply wouldn't want my friends, family, students, and women to see me on youtube talking about games and fanboying out. :D 

Rest assured, half of these guys, including PuertoRock, took my playbook right out of my hands and fed it to the masses. Puerto was a fart in the wind on Systemwars back in the day.