Glorious Model O Reservations open up 3/9 @ 11cst

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fact that this is even a conversation.   PC gamers are such disgusting losers LMAO

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

As an additon, even the ones which light up are not RGB, not unless you buy the Chroma versions. 

So it's only an issue if it can CHANGE color? :drake: 

Sure, anyone who leaves the mouse or keyboard cycling through the colors is retarded... but let's not act like you can't pick a single color and set it... which is what most people do....

You can also.... turn the lighting off :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

So it's only an issue if it can CHANGE color? :drake: 

Sure, anyone who leaves the mouse or keyboard cycling through the colors is retarded... but let's not act like you can't pick a single color and set it... which is what most people do....

You can also.... turn the lighting off :francis: 

:yeshrug:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Real talk though, why does that mouse have all of those holes in the surface...

Save weight.  Low weight is the rage in mice these days.

Average gaming mouse is somewhere in the neighborhood of 90-100g, this one is 67g.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why exactly is that popular? A mouse should have some weight to it.

In competitive FPS like CSGO where you really need to be playing on low sensitivity, you need to be able to whip the mouse around pretty quickly.  Playing with a light mouse makes that a lot easier.

How much of a difference it makes idk.  I've only ever played with medium weight mice.  I'm curious to see if these ultra light weight mice make a difference in actual gameplay.  If anything, I can probably resell this thing above MSRP :tom5:

Just now, teh_4th said:

In competitive FPS like CSGO where you really need to be playing on low sensitivity, you need to be able to whip the mouse around pretty quickly.  Playing with a light mouse makes that a lot easier.

How much of a difference it makes idk.  I've only ever played with medium weight mice.  I'm curious to see if these ultra light weight mice make a difference in actual gameplay.  If anything, I can probably resell this thing above MSRP :tom5:

I've been using a Deathadder for over a decade now and I never had any problems in CS, and I play at 400 DPI with a 500 polling rate at 1.4 in game sens with .9 on zoom. 

My mouse is like 105g...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've been using a Deathadder for over a decade now and I never had any problems in CS, and I play at 400 DPI with a 500 polling rate at 1.4 in game sens with .9 on zoom. 

My mouse is like 105g...

Yea a lot of pros still use deathadder.  

Like I said, it's probably a gimmick, but I'm just curious about it.  The market for these super low weight mice is extremely hot, with people reselling the finalmouse one's for like 150-200 bucks.  If anything I can make a quick $20-40 on it if I don't like it.

Edited by teh_4th