Glorious Model O Reservations open up 3/9 @ 11cst

Just now, teh_4th said:

Yea a lot of pros still use deathadder.  

Like I said, it's probably a gimmick, but I'm just curious about it.  The market for these super low weight mice is extremely hot, with people reselling the finalmouse one's for like 150-200 bucks.  If anything I can make a quick $20-30 on it if I don't like it.

When I first saw that mouse the only reason I thought it had holes would be for the implementation of a small fan to cool your hand. Also ambidextrous mice to me are retarded, I'm not playing either or, I'm righty, I should have a righty conforming mouse. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fact that this is even a conversation.   PC gamers are such disgusting losers LMAO

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

When I first saw that mouse the only reason I thought it had holes would be for the implementation of a small fan to cool your hand. Also ambidextrous mice to me are retarded, I'm not playing either or, I'm righty, I should have a righty conforming mouse. 

I don't get it either lmao.

These ambi mice also only have buttons on one side.  So they aren't even really ambidextrous .

Another poor design choice I've noticed, what happens when you sweat? Moisture and peeling/flaking skin build up, and what's going to happen to that built up moist skin? It's going to get stuck in each and every one of those stupid little holes on the surface of the mouse and gunk it up. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Another poor design choice I've noticed, what happens when you sweat? Moisture and peeling/flaking skin build up, and what's going to happen to that built up moist skin? It's going to get stuck in each and every one of those stupid little holes on the surface of the mouse and gunk it up. 

Maybe the electronics inside are coated in something?

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not about the innards, sweat gunk is going to build up in those holes. 

Kind of like how it builds up in the creases/cracks of xbox/ps4 controllers?  You can just clean that shit out bro :drake:

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What lack of knowledge? This sentence doesn't mean anything.

The holes are there to reduce the weight and reduce palm sweat.  The mouse should feel like it's not there at all.

The holes don't fill up with gunk because people who buy these kinds of mice don't palm grip.

Ambidextrous because ambidextrous mice feel really good with claw or tip grips.  Keeps weight and design completely symmetrical and centered and low as possible.

Absolutely Glorious™

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The holes are there to reduce the weight and reduce palm sweat.  The mouse should feel like it's not there at all.

The holes don't fill up with gunk because people who buy these kinds of mice don't palm grip.

Ambidextrous because ambidextrous mice feel really good with claw or tip grips.  Keeps weight and design completely symmetrical and centered and low as possible.

Absolutely Glorious™

It's there to reduce palm sweat yet it's claw grip and your hand is hovering? :francis: Also in my opinion a mouse should definitely feel like there's some weight to it as much as people play up smoothness and light weight mice. Tactical feel, resistance and kinetic energy when moving are also important. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's there to reduce palm sweat yet it's claw grip and your hand is hovering? :francis: Also in my opinion a mouse should definitely feel like there's some weight to it as much as people play up smoothness and light weight mice. Tactical feel, resistance and kinetic energy when moving are also important. 

Yes.  When you claw grip it doesn't mean that your palm never touches the mouse... it means it does... rarely.  The holes allow air to move through and around the mouse and your hand.

And the weight thing is surely a preference... I agree with you.  I like a bit of weight.  But I'm not a PRO.  Once you learn the weight and feel of the mouse, it's preferable to have light weight as possible to reduce fatigue and stress on the hand and wrist.

It's Srs bsns :] 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.  When you claw grip it doesn't mean that your palm never touches the mouse... it means it does... rarely.  The holes allow air to move through and around the mouse and your hand.

And the weight thing is surely a preference... I agree with you.  I like a bit of weight.  But I'm not a PRO.  Once you learn the weight and feel of the mouse, it's preferable to have light weight as possible to reduce fatigue and stress on the hand and wrist.

It's Srs bsns :] 

I've literally never gotten hand fatigue using a mouse. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What do you use lol?

400 as well.  I figured maybe you were using a higher DPI and were moving your hand less.

But nah, me neither.  My wrist has gotten sore a couple of times, but my hand.. nah.  But surely some pros suffer with it.