Any cigarette smokers here?

1 minute ago, kaz said:

a pack a day means you are dead in about 40 years. How old are you? Quitting isn't hard at all JUST DON'T FUCKING SMOKE CIGARETTES IDIOT. The craving goes away after a few weeks. 

Im 37, and breaking a 20 year habit is not east like you think. Its not even the addiction part, its the routine part. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah never smoked anything.  I mean, I tried cigarettes when I was younger cause some of my friends were, but always hated it because my parents smoked.. and we had to endure long car trips with that s

Best way to quit smoking for some time, is to just hardcore water fast for 2 days. You'll come back to smoking eventually, but a 48 hour fast works like magic.

Honestly if  you want to quit the reality is you just have to tough it out and have self control. There are no shortcuts, or methods etc.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Im 37, and breaking a 20 year habit is not east like you think. Its not even the addiction part, its the routine part. 

trust me even if it's a routine in your life you can easily drop it if you want to. I didn't smoke for over half a year because I said to myself I don't want to smoke.

If you really want to quit smoking DO IT. Stop smoking. 

Just now, kaz said:

trust me even if it's a routine in your life you can easily drop it if you want to. I didn't smoke for over half a year because I said to myself I don't want to smoke.

If you really want to quit smoking DO IT. Stop smoking. 

I cant drop it. I tried with failure time after time. Juul is helping greatly. Im very excited about that.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

I usually play Xbox all day, using the PC ive only played about 4 or 5 times a day. I think by the end of this week I will be completely off of Xbox. This is pretty amazing to me. A habit ive had for 20 years and failed at quitting time after time is going away.

Now all I have to do is kick the Xbox games. Im gonna give myself a realistic date, within 6 months, Xbox free.

:hest:

Just now, JONBpc said:

I cant drop it. I tried with failure time after time. Juul is helping greatly. Im very excited about that.

I still smoke cigarettes. I love to smoke when I drink. I also smoke weed. A joint here and there but I love smoking bowls, they fuck me up nowadays and all....

But seriously, I don't have to smoke fucking cigarettes... I have no idea what juul is but you sound like some hidden star wars creature to me. Something written off in the script. 

just drop the habit, the best way for me was to realize you can smoke whenever the fuck you want, but NOT regularly. Just drop it and smoke when you really feel like it. Make it a special event. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

I still smoke cigarettes. I love to smoke when I drink. I also smoke weed. A joint here and there but I love smoking bowls, they fuck me up nowadays and all....

But seriously, I don't have to smoke fucking cigarettes... I have no idea what juul is but you sound like some hidden star wars creature to me. Something written off in the script. 

just drop the habit, the best way for me was to realize you can smoke whenever the fuck you want, but NOT regularly. Just drop it and smoke when you really feel like it. Make it a special event. 

Ive smoked for 20+ years. I cannot stop. Juul is basically a vape pen with nicotine.

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ive smoked for 20+ years. I cannot stop. Juul is basically a vape pen with nicotine.

stfu you can drop it if you want to, faggot. Get a grip, fanboy.

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No I cant you dildo. That's the whole point. Youre a DUMBO

you are fucking retarded. trust me the nastiest toxic shit I save for my dota games with randoms that have no idea what they are doing. BUT

you are literally one of these faggots. I got some really bad cough sometimes from smoking cigs without a filter and smoking bowls with tobacco. It's just how we smoke weed, a joint with tobacco or a bong with tobacco.

And now let me tell you even if I'm half as old as your faggot ass you can still say no to tobacco. FUCK YOU.