AMD knocked it out of the park with their bundle

Just now, Remij_ said:

They're all the same :cruise: 

Nobody gives a FUCK about AMD gpus, and would GLADLY pay a little premium for Nvidia gpus... which is why you're getting a bundle which had 3 brand new games announced :smilecry: 

AMD literally HAS to add some kind of value to their cards.. because nobody wants them... including you.  You only bought your card because it was dirt cheap because someone else wanted to get rid of it for an Nvidia gpu :smilecry: 

This is the dumbest post you've made in a while considering Nvidia is literally doing the exact same thing and offering 3 games, the difference being AMD's games on offer are much better.

:reg:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is the dumbest post you've made in a while considering Nvidia is literally doing the exact same thing and offering 3 games, the difference being AMD's games on offer are much better.

:reg:

AMD's games HAVE to be much better... because if they weren't nobody would buy the product. LOL

And I still bet you more people bought Nvidia GPUs with Anthem than AMD GPUs with RE2/DMC5/Division2 :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

AMD's games HAVE to be much better... because if they weren't nobody would buy the product. LOL

And I still bet you more people bought Nvidia GPUs with Anthem than AMD GPUs with RE2/DMC5/Division2 :smilecry: 

Again dumb post because you can't predict the outcome of what games are better and then offer them preemptively. They chose or made deals for games before they had released, and they all just happened to be considerably better games in the end.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Again dumb post because you can't predict the outcome of what games are better and then offer them preemptively. They chose or made deals for games before they had released, and they all just happened to be considerably better games in the end.

You absolutely CAN predict which games are anticipated and high profile before they release.  AMD specifically chose games which are desirable...

Are you really that dense as to not understand how marketing works?  

Just now, Remij_ said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-graphics-cards/

LOL No Vega 64 anywhere in that article... a WALL of Nvidia GPUs... and the RVII... for content creation :smilecry: 

You can't seem to stop this trend of stupid posts, rather than relying on actual data which is the only thing that matters in these instances you're falling back on opinion pieces to discern positioning. You're a retard :cruise: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You can't seem to stop this trend of stupid posts, rather than relying on actual data which is the only thing that matters in these instances you're falling back on opinion pieces to discern positioning. You're a retard :cruise: 

The market's opinion completely backs up my claims that nobody wants AMD gpus DESPITE the value differences you're claiming.  Get that through your fucking head.  My posts are showing you that nobody cares about what YOU perceive to be a better value.

But here... post your data... or your source.  Let me see how you came to those numbers. Because I'm going to destroy your entire argument when you do.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The market's opinion completely backs up my claims that nobody wants AMD gpus DESPITE the value differences you're claiming.  Get that through your fucking head.  My posts are showing you that nobody cares about what YOU perceive to be a better value.

But here... post your data... or your source.  Let me see how you came to those numbers. Because I'm going to destroy your entire argument when you do.

Opinions don't matter, performance results relative to cost do.

Stop posting "market opinions" you dumbass. If a market opinion was anything to go by you'd be viewed as the most unintelligent consumer on Earth for purchasing a 2080 Ti. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Opinions don't matter, performance results relative to cost do.

Stop posting "market opinions" you dumbass.  

Idiot...  post the data behind these numbers:

2080 Ti cost per FPS: $12.32

Vega 64 cost per FPS: $5.15

What game/games?  What resolution?  What settings?  What CPU?

Post your data and let's parse through it so I can destroy you. :reg: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If a market opinion was anything to go by you'd be viewed as the most unintelligent consumer on Earth for purchasing a 2080 Ti. 

No... because the 2080Ti is FACTUALLY the fastest consumer GPU on the planet.  For anyone wanting that performance... THERE'S NO OTHER CHOICE.  Nvidia - The best B) 

All the market is of that opinion... idiot :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Idiot...  post the data behind these numbers:

2080 Ti cost per FPS: $12.32

Vega 64 cost per FPS: $5.15

What game/games?  What resolution?  What settings?  What CPU?

Post your data and let's parse through it so I can destroy you. :reg: 

The 2080 Ti holds a roughly 67% performance advantage over a Vega 64 at 4K, and a 53% performance advantage at 1440p, it also costs 300% more. 

That cost proposition of $12.32 per FPS is based upon 4K performance only, if you throw 1440p into the ring that cost per frame gets even worse. 

It's an overpriced piece of shit. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The 2080 Ti holds a roughly 67% performance advantage over a Vega 64 at 4K, and a 53% performance advantage at 1440p, it also costs 300% more. 

Post your FUCKING SOURCE dipshit... are you using Deeno™ math here?  Where are you getting THESE figures from?

Where are you getting these "performance advantages" from and where are you getting your prices from?

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That cost proposition of $12.32 per FPS is based upon 4K performance only, if you throw 1440p into the ring that cost per frame gets even worse. 

It's an overpriced piece of shit. 

What in me of fuck. This made my eyes bleed. Of course the strongest cards are going to be the performance value since getting to the max potential of a node and card gives diminishing returns after a certain point.

Edited by Team 2019