Fighting Nazis Then vs Now

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Next to jehurey you're the racist person here

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

"Cooke you don't act gay, you're probably faking it"

"Turtle are you sure you're black?"

Lmao what a fucking biggot @McWickedis. Everyone's gotta stay in their lane. 

You're getting pretty fuckin' mad. :cruise: 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO

Radical right-wing terrorism began surging in 2017 and hasn't stopped.   Radical right-wing extremists killed more poeple in 2018 than in any year since 1995.   White supremacist p

have you ever been raped before? I DONT THINK SO

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

So you're not denying it then? :sabu:

I don't get upset or concerned with who alt-righters call racist.  It's like getting called racist by David Duke: easy to shrug off because it's a desperate attempt to shift the label from the alt-righter to me.

We could have this conversation in a public forum full of black, brown, and jewish people, and I wouldn't have to censor myself at all.  You, on the other hand, would have a hard time justifying your opinion on Nazism requiring murder.  You'd walk that back real fuckin' fast. :cruise: 

45 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I don't get upset or concerned with who alt-righters call racist.  It's like getting called racist by David Duke: easy to shrug off because it's a desperate attempt to shift the label from the alt-righter to me.

We could have this conversation in a public forum full of black, brown, and jewish people, and I wouldn't have to censor myself at all.  You, on the other hand, would have a hard time justifying your opinion on Nazism requiring murder.  You'd walk that back real fuckin' fast. :cruise: 

The left has completely devalued the word Nazi to the point of it becoming meaningless. Real men and women gave their lives to stop them. People that disagree with you on the internet are not Nazis. They are called Conservatives, most of them are not racist or hold any nazi far right views. The fact that the left is calling certain Jewish people  and gays and blacks Nazis just proves my point. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Meanwhile the loving alt right are responsible for over 2/3 of terrorism in the United States. 

Those happy go lucky mother fuckers :mjpls:

I'm not saying they are good people , they are scum just like you .

48 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The left has completely devalued the word Nazi to the point of it becoming meaningless. Real men and women gave their lives to stop them. People that disagree with you on the internet are not Nazis. They are called Conservatives, most of them are not racist or hold any nazi far right views. The fact that the left is calling certain Jewish people  and gays and blacks Nazis just proves my point. 

My god are you now trying to guilt trip me into not calling a Nazi a fucking Nazi?  :cruise: 

"REAL MEN AND REAL WOMMENZ MCSTUPID!!!!  :grimaceleft:"

Here's a thought: when some white kid starts advocating for a white ethno-state, I'm not going to worry about concise classification.  I'mma call them a fucking Nazi.  Cry about it, Cookie. 

9 minutes ago, McWicked said:

My god are you now trying to guilt trip me into not calling a Nazi a fucking Nazi?  :cruise: 

"REAL MEN AND REAL WOMMENZ MCSTUPID!!!!  :grimaceleft:"

Here's a thought: when some white kid starts advocating for a white ethno-state, I'm not going to worry about concise classification.  I'mma call them a fucking Nazi.  Cry about it, Cookie. 

If someone is asking for God damn ethnic cleansing then fuck yes call him a nazi. Same goes for wanting an all white state. That's not my point!! It's about people calling others Nazis when they clearly arent!  You just made an example of a true nazi. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If someone is asking for God damn ethnic cleansing then fuck yes call him a nazi. Same goes for wanting an all white state. That's not my point!! 

Then stop making that point, Cookie.

My original post for context as to why you're acting like a nazi-sympathizing little bitch:

Edited by McWicked
17 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Then stop making that point, Cookie.

My original post for context as to why you're acting like a nazi-sympathizing little bitch:

Ok.. We are clearly on different wavelengths here. I'm not talking about YOU specifically. I'm talking about many loud inidivuals on the left who whimsically call anyone and everyone a literal nazi if they don't hold a buzzfeed view of the world. 

Ok? 

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Ok.. We are clearly on different wavelengths here. I'm not talking about YOU specifically. I'm talking about many loud inidivuals on the left who whimsically call anyone and everyone a literal nazi if they don't hold a buzzfeed view of the world. 

Ok? 

We're on different wavelengths because you continually think i'm saying something other than the obvious, not because I'm being unclear (i.e. when you refused to talk about the role of social media in fostering radical right-wing terrorism after i made 6+ posts about it).  

But, once again, don't let any of that subtract from your anti-SJW circle jerk.  Which is totally as bad as the rise in radical right-wing terrorism... :roff: 

And I got you to admit "murder" was a prerequisite to a Nazi being called a Nazi for you.  Hitler only murdered one person: himself.  I suppose the leader of the Nazi party wasn't a Nazi until he died. :roff: 

Edited by McWicked

This is the same exact strategy they used to say they're not racist against black people.

"We're not racists!!! You don't see us LYNCHING any black people from trees and wearing white robes, do you????"

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is the same exact strategy they used to say they're not racist against black people.

"We're not racists!!! You don't see us LYNCHING any black people from trees and wearing white robes, do you????"

It's the baby boomer strategy of "I didn't say the n-word and that means I'm not racist.  Now let's talk about thugs, welfare queens, gang-violence in chicago, illegals, muslims, and how we can't replace real americans with other coutnries' babies."

Edited by McWicked
3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

It's the baby boomer strategy of "I didn't say the n-word and that means I'm not racist.  Now let's talk about thugs, welfare queens, gang-violence in chicago, illegals, muslims, and how we can't replace real americans with other coutnries' babies."

On multiple times, I've called Cooke "misguided" and "duped". And he generally thinks that he KNOWS exactly what he's doing.

He doesn't know that he is getting DUPED into aligning with alt-right'ers.  Because the right-wing LIVES in nothing but dog-whistles. Its been their way of life for over 40 years.

CqqmrE6UMAA21nh.jpg:large

"you are getting so abstract"

If you have FALLEN for the "Culture War" you are doing the bidding of bigoted right-wingers. Its as simple as that.

32 minutes ago, McWicked said:

We're on different wavelengths because you continually think i'm saying something other than the obvious, not because I'm being unclear (i.e. when you refused to talk about the role of social media in fostering radical right-wing terrorism after i made 6+ posts about it).  

But, once again, don't let any of that subtract from your anti-SJW circle jerk.  Which is totally as bad as the rise in radical right-wing terrorism... :roff: 

And I got you to admit "murder" was a prerequisite to a Nazi being called a Nazi for you.  Hitler only murdered one person: himself.  I suppose the leader of the Nazi party wasn't a Nazi until he died. :roff: 

Here I'll let a leftist Korean American investigative journalist explain it to you. 

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Here I'll let a leftist Korean American investigative journalist explain it to you. 

I've gone over Pewds already. He doesn't endorse the radical right, but he does flirt with it, and he does not condemn it.  Up until someone gets murdered, then he give it lip service.

Maybe read what's being written, Cookie, m'kay?

Just now, McWicked said:

I've gone over Pewds already. He doesn't endorse the radical right, but he does flirt with it, and he does not condemn it.  Up until someone gets murdered, then he give it lip service.

Maybe read what's being written, Cookie, m'kay?

Well you didn't watch so why should I read? It's not just about pewdepie. It's about you and your insane behavior. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Well you didn't watch so why should I read? It's not just about pewdepie. It's about you and your insane behavior. 

"WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT PEWDS!!!"

"....IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT PEWDS!!!"

You are doing an absurd about of crying today.  Take a break. :cruise: