Too many games, too little time

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are just a beta bitch then.

What do you want me to do? Beat her up and tell her to make me a sandwich? I told her to shut the fuck up, but she's annoying af when she's drunk. :yeshrug:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mario Maker 2 is going to lead to too much loss productivity at work.

We're already talking about the hypothetical scenario of buying a house.     I want to settle down with my woman and not halfway through. Don't worry, I'm not getting married or anything. Pl

just keep them all. they will all come in handy. my ps4/switch have barely gotten any use in the last 5 months. but i know they will be useful when certain exclusives drop. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What do you want me to do? Beat her up and tell her to make me a sandwich? I told her to shut the fuck up, but she's annoying af when she's drunk. :yeshrug:

Of course you are supposed to do that. :|

And kick her out of your apartment.

At least does she split rent with you?

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Of course you are supposed to do that. :|

And kick her out of your apartment.

At least does she split rent with you?

Yeah sure, that's going to help our relationship a lot. She's not just some bitch I bang on the side. 

No, she has her own place. She buys a lot of food though so it's fine.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

If she has her own place then tell her to gtfo your place.

Lmfao thr moment some bitch tries to dominate in my place, I kick her out.

It's not like she's annoying %100 of the time. She cleans and she cooks for me, so yeah... I can endure the few moments that she's annoying. These things happens, she's a woman, all of them will annoy the shit out of you some day. I have yet to meet the perfect woman, have you? :wonder: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not like she's annoying %100 of the time. She cleans and she cooks for me, so yeah... I can endure the few moments that she's annoying. These things happens, she's a woman, all of them will annoy the shit out of you some day. I have yet to meet the perfect woman, have you? :wonder: 

lol perfect woman.

At best, she can be someone which I have feelings for when I fuck her and I did years ago but didn't work out.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

lol perfect woman.

At best, she can be someone which I have feelings for when I fuck her and I did years ago but didn't work out.

lmao

Personally I don't want to be alone. I fucked bad bitches in non relationships but it always left me feeling hollow and empty. I want something serious, I'm getting too old for one nighters. So here I am.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

We're already talking about the hypothetical scenario of buying a house. :D 

I want to settle down with my woman and not halfway through. Don't worry, I'm not getting married or anything. Plus she's bisexual and would love to do threesomes, so I'll get to bang other pussies and still be together. Win-win scenario.

ok, that sounds fair :smoke: 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Once little dab of vajay and Davids planning on moving this bitch in :D 

I'm not going to wait until I'm 40 years old and alone before I start considering something serious. I'd even like to have kids. I'm moving fast on purpose, I can hear the clock ticking.

I don't care if you guys enjoy being single and playing video games all weekend long. I got more important things planned. A house, maybe kids, new career prospect and all that. Not saying that she's the one for all that but I sure as fuck will try to stir her that way.

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Slow Johnny sure does like to criticize other people for being in relationships, but I've never seen him talk about his own. :patrice:

That's hilarious coming from you , and your Plus Sized wedding gown pictures :D

Are you gonna follow me in every thread?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not going to wait until I'm 40 years old and alone before I start considering something serious. I'd even like to have kids. I'm moving fast on purpose, I can hear the clock ticking.

I don't care if you guys enjoy being single and playing video games all weekend long. I got more important things planned. A house, maybe kids, new career prospect and all that. Not saying that she's the one for all that but I sure as fuck will try to stir her that way.

Never good to rush things because you want it to be a certain way. Cause shit don't always work like that. Not trying to be negative, just saying. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

That's hilarious coming from you , and your Plus Sized wedding gown pictures :D

Are you gonna follow me in every thread?

babyjohn.jpg.3c5517fba2ffe8c9bd356c8c900c6cfa.jpg

Just now, JONBpc said:

Never good to rush things because you want it to be a certain way. Cause shit don't always work like that. Not trying to be negative, just saying. 

It'll just end up being another failed relationship... I've lost count already, so whatever. :yeshrug:

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Here's an argument for starting a family earlier: the people who started families in their mid-twenties are going to have their kids out of their house before they're 50 years old.  The longer you wait, the less of your twilight years will be spent enjoying retirement because you'll have to support your kids in some way well past their 18th birthday.