Too many games, too little time

Just now, McWicked said:

Well yeah, she had a baby.  That's what happens.  She's lost 42 lbs so far and still going strong. :glad: 

That's what happens to fat girls that get pregnant.  Probably an ugly kid too . Green hair id imagine

• Haha 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mario Maker 2 is going to lead to too much loss productivity at work.

We're already talking about the hypothetical scenario of buying a house.     I want to settle down with my woman and not halfway through. Don't worry, I'm not getting married or anything. Pl

just keep them all. they will all come in handy. my ps4/switch have barely gotten any use in the last 5 months. but i know they will be useful when certain exclusives drop. 

Posted Images

Just now, Ramza said:

So much hate. :tom: At least Mc has a kid and wife instead of a Xbx1 collecting dust in a Gamestop looking manchild cave. 

The envy is palpable. :glad: 

Just now, Ramza said:

So much hate. :tom: At least Mc has a kid and wife instead of a Xbx1 collecting dust in a Gamestop looking manchild cave. 

My kid had a GF before you, LOL

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

My kid had a GF before you, LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah, Im so upset upset I cant fuck the same fat girl every night lol

Slow Johnny's gettin' triggered fast today. :cruise: 

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

lmao

Personally I don't want to be alone. I fucked bad bitches in non relationships but it always left me feeling hollow and empty. I want something serious, I'm getting too old for one nighters. So here I am.

Last year I went to Peru and fucked for two consecutive nights. 

Yeah I felt empty but fuck it.

I didn't feel like I had to keep talking to them.

Fucking with feeling is awesome but when she starts leaving her shit around  it makes take all her shit and throw it all out along with her.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Jesus when did this place turn into a personal attack war :| 

I got everyone all worked up with the Smollett: The Best the Incels Can Get™ thread and now it's all-out anarchy.  :haloben: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Nothing says how happy you are with your life like having to personally attack others...

Mannnn STFU lmao. Its the internet. People have been dropping personal attacks on me for a decade :D

Its nots personal anyway

Just now, JONBpc said:

Mannnn STFU lmao. Its the internet. People have been dropping personal attacks on me for a decade :D

Its nots personal anyway

That was actually meant for everyone in here but it's funny that you automatically assumed it was about you. Feel free to carry on, but like I said, reflects more on the person doing the attack than on the person receiving it. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

That was actually meant for everyone in here but it's funny that you automatically assumed it was about you. Feel free to carry on, but like I said, reflects more on the person doing the attack than on the person receiving it. 

lmao you need to step down off your throne, idiot :D Nobody is mad about shit.