I'm leaving for Iceland on Thursday

Also, only use your Visa for purchases, if you need cash, you're debit/banking card should work in any ATM you find (Certainly in Reykjavik) because when you use your Credit card for cash, the interest starts accruing day one. Regular purchases give you the 21 grace period, so you can pay it off when you return home.

19 hours ago, Ike said:

Thanks guys. :-* 

Just left the office for the last time until next Friday. :aitch::juggle:

Also their heating system is cool as fuck.  They use geothermal.  It's pretty badass. :smoke: 

My good friend and his girlfriend had scheduled a trip to Iceland during June, and apparently everything fell through because Iceland Air ended up cancelling the flight because they were no longer serving that route from Dallas to Iceland.  And I think they had already rescheduled the flight from late May to early June (and they reason for that reschedule was because there was some tourist thing that they booked in Iceland, and their dates moved, I forget what exactly it was).

Moving the flight was $800 alone. So when Iceland Air cancelled the flight, they gave them a refund of the original ticket price, but that $800 service charge that they did for moving the flight schedule, they didn't want to refund that back.

And that Iceland tourist thing, they can't go because of the flight, so they had to eat $300 on that no matter what.

So they got into this whole thing with Iceland Air. In the end Iceland Air finally refunded them the $800 service charge, but they read to me this amazing passive aggressive response from the airline. They were pissy.

It's a pity that Wow air bankrupted. There were a lot of cheap flight to go there. I remember time when I booked a round trip ticket for 50 euros only plus luggage fee. Plus at that time I rented property in Iceland which was really cheap. Iceland is an amazing country with amazing nature and landscapes but it is really cold ))) That is the only minus. 

6 minutes ago, Samury said:

It's a pity that Wow air bankrupted. There were a lot of cheap flight to go there. I remember time when I booked a round trip ticket for 50 euros only plus luggage fee. Plus at that time I rented property in Iceland which was really cheap. Iceland is an amazing country with amazing nature and landscapes but it is really cold ))) That is the only minus. 

eh yo @Alien Jim, you want a friend for the wasteland? :face: