Facebook Bans White Nationalism/Separatism

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG!                               

They deleted my profile picture of me fingering the camera covering my asshole. Although there's nothing wrong with it. You can't see my privates, even though there's nothing wrong with seeing private

@Teh_Diplomat @Goukosan @jehurey @Ike       

Posted Images

Dynocrap is literally demanding that immigrants abandon their entire culture and submit to complete caucasianism.

Hmm..........I'm stepping out to launch, now should I go to Olive Garden, the Italian place.

Or On The Border, the Mexican style place.

Or Outback Steakhouse, the Australian place

Or maybe one of the many local Chinese/Japanese/Korean restaurants.

We need to come back and talk about how immigrants need to assimilate in the most strictest way possible.

Everybody knows that the definition of "Melting Pot" that we learned that phrase back in the 3rd grade, everybody knows that ALL other groups "melt" into the same thing as that ONE special group.

I mean.........it'd be silly is the phrase "Melting Pot" meant that ALL groups start adopting the cultures of everybody. Like a "melting together". Clearly they didn't mean it to be perceived in that manner.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's like this every place I've ever been or seen, any city, suburb, small town etc. People separate themselves into their own cultural and race based communities and in the areas where there is crossover there's elevated levels of property crime, violent crime, filth and a total lack of identity. The problem is no one else wants to bend their ideals or way of life but claim to want to work together out of political correctness and what ends up happening is clashing, and then one group or another gets pissed off or multiple.

Calling it a learned trait is an oversimplification and cop out, people just identity better, are more comfortable with, and feel safer around their own people and cultures and they don't let go of that. Why does anyone try to deny this fundamentally obvious reality?

Multiculturalism is like a group project where you've got 5 people and 2 are on board pulling their weight actually trying to make things work and the other 3 are not and are instead working against you or simply being confrontational or indifferent. People need to learn to adapt, they need to learn how to integrate, contribute, they need to understand that being a part of America means you need to actually be a part of it. Not a societal drain, not a criminal issue causing undue plight on those around you or tearing down of the culture that is unique to this country or trying to replace it with your own.

White people and those that actually make an effort to be a part of this country (largely Asians) are getting tired of proverbially having to constantly pick up the check or clean up other peoples messes, this shouldn't be some surprise. If everyone did their part none of this would be a problem, white nationalism wouldn't exist, you wouldn't have people pissed off that our fabric of society is being destroyed. Everyone likes to act dumb about these things, they put on the PC front that all is well, it's not, it's really not and it's coming to a head.

It's disappointment, disrespect and being taken advantage of to the umpteenth degree. There's only so much people can tolerate until they start calling other people out on their bullshit and lack of positive or really any contribution. It's not that there's a want for just white people, there's a want for proper contribution, involvement and value from those who are not. Have you ever noticed that Asians are never involved in these things? There's a reason for that, they absolutely carry their weight in this society, are appreciated for it and greatly excel in it. They understand.  

You're claiming that only Asians and White people carry their weight in society? :jordan3:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because you can't teach dumb people things with few words. They need redundancy.

What do you mean by redundancy? 

I think you can teach dumb people things with few words. For example, as babies first few words. 

1 minute ago, Alien Jim said:

What do you mean by redundancy? 

I think you can teach dumb people things with few words. For example, as babies first few words. 

Show me a dog trainer that can potty-train a dog in under an hour.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're claiming that only Asians and White people carry their weight in society? :jordan3:

Deeno's worldview is that he is genetically inferior to asian people.