Would you have sex with an HIV positive person?

Would u fuck someone hiv+?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You can use a condom if you want

20 hours ago, zwarior said:

you two are living in the 80s. On top of condoms, there are pills for both those who have and who don't to take that decrease the chance of getting it by over 90% you might hear someone say they are "positive and undetectable". And there are different forms of HIV, you can get yourself more infected, so HIV positive people should still play safe. 

Not a "bug chaser" Am a pessimist though; hope for the best while being aware the worst outcome can happen (not "will" like many think. mainstream view of pessimism is misconstrued). 

So 2 people I just met, one with herpes or hiv, the other "disease free" To a pessimist is one honest person and a possible liar.

And without test results at hand its like Schrodinger's cat. You slept with both someone with and without the "bug" till you get your own results. 

And for the non bug chasers who get surprise HIV, there is a law that makes it a felony to not tell someone. Even if sex did Not happen that person finds out after the fact, it could he reported with evidence. Simply asking "watcha carrying these days?" you'll be surprised how honest positive people are. Its the liars that gives them a bad rep and the honest ones take the heat for it.

Not in CA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Throw her in the trash .

This kind of reminds me of this particular bit from Patrice O'Neal...     "Hey man, you love your wife, your kids, and the life you've created? Would you throw it all away for a passed

That's why you don't get diagnosed, it's not a crime until you know you have it.  

1 minute ago, zwarior said:

Consenting adults. And none of my business.

Hide contents

Personally couldnt digest what I was reading without this face :scust: 

no. these people are spreading deadly illnesses.  This is everyone's business

5 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

imagine taking time out of your day to defend the practice of voluntarily contracting aids

im defending a broader generalized stance in politics that government and society shouldn't pry on consenting adult's rights to voluntary smoke cigs, bug chase, play video games or whatever relief or gratification mechanisms they choose to take time out of their day doing. 

And consenting adults still might not be aware of whats best for them. Cant force change on the unwilling.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Whi said these bug catching freaks don't like giving unaware people aids?

Seems like 2 different mindsets. The chaser one is making a noncomformist/counter culture stance deliberately, but ironically hurting themselves over rejection from sociery. While the surprise hiv one wants to hurt others as he was (in most cases unwillingly) hurt with this surprise hiv himself.

I think someone who truly understands their pain would not want to inflict more / the same unto others. But hey, "consenting" adults. People choose to trust stranger dangers in the end.

Edited by zwarior