LG's 2019 OLED is gonna have 13ms input lag

Just now, lynux3 said:

LG OLED TVs have disgustingly high IR and BI. They are pushing the brightness of these OLEDs too far for them to handle. Funny thing is too is that LG supplies OLED panels to Sony and you don't ever hear anything about their sets burning in all the damn time.

They probably configure theirs differently for marketing purposes so they can claim to have the best HDR performance or whatever. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

faggots

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I paid 500 for my vizio and im really happy with it. Fuck 2500 for a tv

I spent $1,400 on a 55" A8F (OLED) 2 months used from a fellow at work. He was moving out of state and needed to get rid of quickly. The TV was MSRP $2,800 at the time. Got a deal. :loldance:

Just now, lynux3 said:

I spent $1,400 on a 55" A8F (OLED) 2 months used from a fellow at work. He was moving out of state and needed to get rid of quickly. The TV was MSRP $2,800 at the time. Got a deal. :loldance:

I got that KS800D for I think it was $750, brand new. Easily the best television purchase I ever made. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

I spent 1400 on a 1080p 3d Samsung which is now in my bedroom. Like 2 years after I got it it was about 600. TVs drop so fast

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They probably configure theirs differently for marketing purposes so they can claim to have the best HDR performance or whatever. 

Yeah, and push the limits of their capability. Not worth it. 800 nits works perfectly fine for HDR on an OLED.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I got that KS800D for I think it was $750, brand new. Easily the best television purchase I ever made. 

Almost bought this TV a couple years ago for $900. I remember seeing the IQ being extremely good for a mid-range.

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Almost bought this TV a couple years ago for $900. I remember seeing the IQ being extremely good for a mid-range.

Wasn't it the highest end Samsung at the time? I'm pretty sure the 9000 was the same panel it just came with a different bezel and stand.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wasn't it the highest end Samsung at the time? I'm pretty sure the 9000 was the same panel it just came with a different bezel and stand.

I think their bullshit curved panel was which, IMO, curved panels are a gimmick. Now I'm spoiled with OLED's contrast. I don't think I'll be going back to an LCD ever again. Next TV I get will be another OLED or when mLEDs are affordable.

27 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Same.

i kinda have the itch for a HDMI 2.1 120hz OLED.  But I should wait a couple years.

No HDMI 2.1 receivers exist anyway 

Yeah I forgot about 120hz the C9 is gonna be the shit

Edited by Vini

Hate to break it to you LCD owners but I've owned the KS9800 Samsung's best FALD set and had seen the Sony Z9D widely considered the best LCD on the market in the same room with any entry level OLED and OLED easily shits on all over both

OLED is basically 4k Plasma you can't fuck with it

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Hate to break it to you LCD owners but I've owned the KS9800 Samsung's best FALD set and had seen the Z9D widely considered the best LCD on the market in the same room with your entry level OLED and OLED easily shits on all over both

This is Plasma PQ with 4k/HDR support. 

It seems like you're trying to convince yourself more than us.