What do you think Capcom should do next?

After their recent streak of quality games, they're gonna have to deliver something spectacular. Resident Evil 7 - Monster Hunter World - Resident Evil 2 - Devil May Cry V - ???????????

I'd like to see a new take on Dino Crisis with the RE engine. Also, a high budget Darkstalkers fighting game with stylish cell shaded graphics similar to Samurai Shodown VII but better.

They just released a compilation of Phoenix Wright on consoles. Maybe there's a new game in the work?

imagine a dino crisis like RE2remake. :gasp:   

The old dino games also have so many ways to improve the old gameplay. I always thought fixed cameras are the shit because they add atmosphere but the RE2make proved me wrong. I don't want it anymore. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I just want a new Onimusha game already. Is that so much to ask for :smilecry:

the dream is dead onimusha is dead and gay

15 minutes ago, kaz said:

your girl left you already? 

Lol, nope. But it won't last, I can already tell you this much, she's way too different than me. We're like polar opposites in most things.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Lol, nope. But it won't last, I can already tell you this much, she's way too different than me. We're like polar opposites in most things.

opposites is the foundation of a good partnership. but yea if you think it's not her you want to settle down with it won't last. 

17 minutes ago, kaz said:

opposites is the foundation of a good partnership. but yea if you think it's not her you want to settle down with it won't last. 

Im clueless when it comes to relationships, but i feel like i would appreciate a partner whos different and could teach/show me new things (opposed to someone whos just a carbon copy of me).

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Im clueless when it comes to relationships, but i feel like i would appreciate a partner whos different and could teach/show me new things (opposed to someone whos just a carbon copy of me).

You would think this but then you come to realize they don't appreciate the things you do, they're not into what you are, having similar interests is paramount. The 'opposites attract' thing is bullshit, it doesn't work. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

don't listen to dynamite. opposite interests are a safe bet for a healthy relationship. you should have interests in common but alone time is very important. 

also dude please you don't look for love online. I haven't found my soulmate yet but I know it won't be some girl on tinder or that shit... and even if it turns out to be that way it's about harmony. 

all i'm saying is don't rush it. I would fuck you and love you because the way you are on this forum is very special. 

you are a great person! :lovesad: