2 minutes ago, kaz said:

one of my fav movies is heat but I didn't realize he's as old as he is in that movie. lol I think I should start watching old movies. (at least the ones with my fav actors).

He's 70 in this movie from just a couple of years ago.  The big giveaway is that his entire back is stiff so that gives him an old man gait. But he moves pretty well, all things considered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kaz, you're the alcoholic that went catatonic. 

Wouldn't you not want to see Dumbo, then?

real joker trailer

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's 70 in this movie from just a couple of years ago.  The big giveaway is that his entire back is stiff so that gives him an old man gait. But he moves pretty well, all things considered.

that was awesome. great cast too. 

since we are on the subject of de niro

https://nypost.com/2016/04/23/the-tragic-romance-that-shaped-meryl-streeps-life/

De Niro threatened to leave the movie The Deer Hunter if they didn't keep a dying Cazale on the project. Bobby D is also rumored to have paid all of his medical bills. 

classy mofo 

• Like 1

If you guys haven't seen Dog Day Afternoon, you need to see it, bigtime.

The first 30-45 minutes of that movie is absolutely thrilling. Even though its a movie from 1976, and it doesn't have traditional "action" scenes. That shit is intense, and Al Pacino is acting his ass off, and John Cazale is amazing in it.

• Like 1
Just now, jehurey said:

The first 30-45 minutes of that movie is absolutely thrilling. Even though its a movie from 1976, and it doesn't have traditional "action" scenes. That shit is intense, and Al Pacino is acting his ass off, and John Cazale is amazing in it.

Al Pacino? say no more. this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

godly movie. cazale was 5/5 with his movies. his life was cut short, but he accomplished more than most actors. 

Just now, jehurey said:

I recommend you watch the movie not having seen anything, but yes that scene is Pacino firing on all cylinders.

true, but man...that scene would wet the appetite. i still get tense watching it.