Captain Marvel Crossed the billion dollar mark

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

There was no argument to win because you have to yet to make a valid counterpoint to any argument I presented in this thread.  

ALL you have done is assume what you thought was my position, create that..... and then you proceeded to argue against those points you CREATED on my behalf :tom:

That's a lot of words and yet still none answering the question I've asked since me first post :D 

Did I create your own thread and OP too? :drake:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Men clearly have periods too. Yeesh guys. Logg off. 

Awwww Brie hurt your fragile masculinity.   Pussy

There is nothing wrong with a rich white person fighting for equality, just like there is nothing wrong with a rich black guy fighting for poor minorities.  I recommend you eat a bag of rotting dicks.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

That's a lot of words and yet still none answering the question I've asked since me first post :D 

Did I create your own thread and OP too? :drake:

Ohhh you're back for more? 

1000% certain that question was already answered in this thread.  You were too busy arguing against points that you fabricated yourself to see it :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

A white privileged rich woman. Teh diversity! 

There is nothing wrong with a rich white person fighting for equality, just like there is nothing wrong with a rich black guy fighting for poor minorities.  I recommend you eat a bag of rotting dicks.  Regards

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ohhh you're back for more? 

1000% certain that question was already answered in this thread.  You were too busy arguing against points that you fabricated yourself to see it :mj:

Yes Gouk, I eat, sleep, live a life and might be away for numerous hours at a time.

and yet again still no reply. "it's been posted" and "so obvious" yet you can't show me one person here who said it would fail. These imaginary people really have got you riled up :lul: 

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yes Gouk, I eat, sleep, live a life and might be away for numerous hours at a time.

and yet again still no reply. "it's been posted" and "so obvious" yet you can't show me one person here who said it would fail. These imaginary people really have got you riled up :lul: 

I assume your search function still works.. no? :mjpls:

You got so riled up you started making posts and points for me and then arguing against the same shit you made up on my behalf .....

how many of those BS points did you make up... 8?...10?.... and then you were writing huge long ass walls of Text on top of that too...your Jimmies were definitely rustled:tom:

7 hours ago, Truno2018 said:

It’s amazing how having a militant feminist lead can trigger some people so badly. :monkas:

I didn’t even know what this film was until I saw the right wing meltdown over it. :mj:

Fixed that for you

Nobody was triggered by Wonder Woman

Edited by Vini
2 hours ago, Vini said:

Fixed that for you

Nobody was triggered by Wonder Woman

i am really confused how these guys keep on making themselves look like weak boys.

She says "I want press outlets to send more minorities for MY press junket" and that's threatening to these boys, over here.

This is gonna be great stuff to make fun of you 2 years, 5 years from now. I'd never admit anything like this. lol

2-5 years from now SJW leftism will be the laughing stock of humanity

Everyone will know you guys were to blame for the rise of nationalism, Brexit and Trump and we will never let identitarianism and intersectionality become mainstream again. 

Edited by Vini
24 minutes ago, Vini said:

Everyone will know you guys were to blame for the rise of nationalism, Brexit and Trump and we will never let identitarianism and intersectionality become mainstream again. 

You clearly know nothing about the causes of Brexit. Stop trying to conflate America with the UK, you’re completely ignorant. 

37 minutes ago, Vini said:

"You made us into racists nationalists"

:kaz:This will never cease to make me laugh. You couldn't demonstrate a more perfect example of alt-right bitterness.

He's now trying to emulate what I've been telling him for months now. Little too late.

41 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

You clearly know nothing about the causes of Brexit. Stop trying to conflate America with the UK, you’re completely ignorant. 

Oh right it wasn't tipped over the edge by the leftist SJW refugee immigration policies right? What were the other reasons please list them for me

Nationalism didn't just materialize from the fringes into the zeitgeist out of the fuckin ether in the West. Extremism feeds extremism. If you don't see this you're delusional

Edited by Vini
32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"You made us into racists nationalists"

:kaz:This will never cease to make me laugh. You couldn't demonstrate a more perfect example of alt-right bitterness.

He's now trying to emulate what I've been telling him for months now. Little too late.

That's not what I said numbnuts

You made fringe white nationalism more popular with your version of identity politics. 

Edited by Vini
14 minutes ago, Vini said:

Oh right it wasn't tipped over the edge by the leftist SJW refugee immigration policies right? What were the other reasons please list them for me

White nationalism didn't just materialize from the fringes into the zeitgeist out of the fuckin ether in the West. Extremism feeds extremism. If you don't see this you're delusional

The immigration policies in the UK have nothing to do with SJWs, you’ve just inserted SJWs into everything because your obsessed with them.

Brexit is primarily an issue of economics caused by a lack of opportunity for people in certain areas because of Conservative Party cuts which have seen recovery mostly centred around the South East of the country, in addition to problems with mass immigration started by Labour (which was encouraged in the first place due to the perceived economic benefits of mass immigration without the future downsides weighed up).

The UK also took the least refugees out of anyone, Jesus you know nothing. 

The UK doesn’t have an equivalent history regarding white nationalism to the United States. You’re just grouping everything together because you don’t care about nuance and are a complete ideologue.

Edited by Truno2018
54 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

The immigration policies in the UK have nothing to do with SJWs, you’ve just inserted SJWs into everything because your obsessed with them.

Brexit is primarily an issue of economics caused by a lack of opportunity for people in certain areas because of Conservative Party cuts which have seen recovery mostly centred around the South East of the country, in addition to problems with mass immigration started by Labour (which was encouraged in the first place due to the perceived economic benefits of mass immigration without the future downsides weighed up).

The UK doesn’t have an equivalent history regarding white nationalism to the United States. You’re just grouping everything together because you don’t care about nuance and are a complete ideologue.

I didn't say white nationalism in the UK, I said nationalism. White nationalism is mostly an American phenomenon at the moment. But they both have the same cause for suddenly becoming popular

Whatever particular list of grievances fringe nationalists had in UK got tipped over the edge by far left refugee policies. Whether you call it SJW or not it's the same extremist brand of identity politics that caused the rise of nationalism all over the West. You think it's a coincidence that Trump got elected right after Brexit? Arguably the most immigration restrictionist nationalist candidate in American history? 

Edited by Vini
21 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

The UK also took the least refugees out of anyone, Jesus you know nothing. 

You're not serious right? 

The UK left the EU because of EU's immigration policies. Not because of UK's. 

How can you be this confused by what's happening in your own culture? Jesus you must be so deep in the bubble. The whole Western civilization is experiencing the same effects of these fringe leftist policies. Get your head out of the sand

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

I didn't say white nationalism in the UK, I said nationalism. White nationalism is mostly an American phenomenon.

Whatever particular list of grievances fringe nationalist idiots had in UK got tipped over the edge by far left refugee policies. Whether you call it SJW or not it's the same extremist brand of identity politics that caused the rise of nationalism all over the West. You think it's a coincidence that Trump got elected right after Brexit? Arguably the most immigration restrictionist nationalist candidate in American history? 

Our country took in barely any refugees. I’m fact David Cameron got criticised for letting the UK take in so few of them. 

I’ve already explained the causes, identity politics is not even close to the top of the list of things that led to Brexit, it’s about people not feeling the economic recovery and feeling abandoned. But you don’t care about this because you’re set in your ideology and will just keep spouting the same nonsense.

You really need to escape the ideological box you’ve allowed yourself to be trapped into, the one size fits all with the west. You’re trying to link Trump to the UK purely because it’s convenient for your narrative.

5 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Our country took in barely any refugees. I’m fact David Cameron got criticised for letting the UK take in so few of them. 

I’ve already explained the causes, identity politics is not even close to the top of the list of things that led to Brexit, it’s about people not feeling the economic recovery and feeling abandoned. But you don’t care about this because you’re set in your ideology and will just keep spouting the same nonsense.

You really need to escape the ideological box you’ve allowed yourself to be trapped into, the one size fits all with the west. You’re trying to link Trump to the UK purely because it’s convenient for your narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/voting-details-show-immigration-fears-were-paradoxical-but-decisive

I'm just going to leave this here. You're just not paying attention at all if you think fear of EU's policies infiltrating UK is not the reason people voted to leave. 

And I'm not exactly sure what ideological box you've put me in. I hate the fringe left and right equally. 

Edited by Vini
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

You're not serious right? 

The UK left the EU because of EU's immigration policies. Not because of UK's. 

How can you be this confused by what's happening in your own culture? Jesus you must be so deep in the bubble. The whole Western civilization is experiencing the same effects of these fringe leftist policies. Get your head out of the sand

Yes people blame mass immigration for contributing to their economic woes in addition to Conservative Party cuts that damaged recovery in many parts of the country. It’s an issue of economics. And nationalism has derived from that.

This has nothing to do with your favourite buzzwords intersectionality and SJWs. To whatever extent those are issues in our society they are not the predominant drivers behind Brexit.