Sony pays to moneyhat Persona 5 away from the real fans on Switch - time to start a RIOT!!!

You stupid greedy f***** asslicking sons of guns. F*** you Sony to the 9th gate of hell you slimey POS scumsuckers. 

Persona 5 the royal is the new improved version of P5 and it's only for PS4. Includes pro support.

• Expanded re-release
  • Will not be DLC for the base Persona 5 game
  • Improved graphics with 4K support for the PS4 Pro
  • New opening and ending by Lyn, new battle music by Meguro
  • Added a popular spot "Kichijoji" that represents Tokyo. New and old various cultures and individuality fuse and attract young and old men and women
  • Main new character is called Kasumi Yoshizawa, she is also a transfer student and joins the Phantom Thieves to further her own mysterious goals
  • New confidant (Consultant) is called Takuto Maruki. He is a counselor who joined Shujin High following the events of April. Together, he works to help students such as the protagonist
  • Game elements have now been completely upgraded. Selfies can now be sent by other members in group chats
  • Human Morgana!
  • Improvements have been made to the UI
  • New events with Caroline & Justine
  • New types of strong enemies
  • New treasures in palaces
  • Assist commands in daily life

Nobody asked for this, Shatlus. you can't play keep-away with Persona and its REAL FANS. PERSONA MUST COME HOME!

I DEMAND MY WELCOME HOME EDITION!!!

Edited by Bodycount N
5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Also this is an alternative Persona 5 take it seems, it doesn't devalue the old one. OG Persona 5 you play joker.

This has a new main character.

"Main new character is called Kasumi Yoshizawa, she is also a transfer student and joins the Phantom Thieves to further her own mysterious goals"

apparently it's just an extra chapter with this broad. you're still getting the entire full p5 game with joker, just with more story added.

This isn't even a PlayStation victory, it's just bullshit. Everyone on PlayStation played it, let the other guys who don't own a PS4 enjoy it. It should come to PS4 and not dick people over like Dragon Quest, but it should be on Switch/PC.

At some point it's just unfair and no need to be a fanboy.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

lol be happy this didnt go out of print and costs $300 on ebay like many Atlus games.

i have an unopened "take your heart" collector's edition. it goes for like $175. i imagine it will go up once this version is released. 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The thought that anyone needs to actually moneyhat developers/publishers to keep games off of Switch  :tom:

Switch gets the main series EXCLUSIVELY - SMTV 

It's rumored that Persona V S which will be announced tomorrow will be the Switch version. 

Xbox1 gets the..... oh yea.. Altus is an Xcluded developer :mj:

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch gets the main series EXCLUSIVELY - SMTV 

It's rumored that Persona V S which will be announced tomorrow will be the Switch version. 

Xbox1 gets the..... oh yea.. Altus is an Xcluded developer :mj:

yeah, the fact it has S in it makes me feel confident it will be for switch. 

still..

i will be a sucker and get the royal version too :feelsbadman: