Xbox E3 Briefing 2019 will be approximately 2 hour/120 minutes long (via Xbox’s YouTube channel schedule)

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft slaughtered E3 last year. 

bxnwzqleai311.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Nintendo not included. :hest:

and then what happened at retail? :mjpls:

Lemmings put more energy in voting on YouTube than actually buying games on Xbox :rofls:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're a damn idiot  

Maybe you'd rather have them talk Smash for 85% of their presentation. 

Bro you "played" Forza for almost two years.... Xbox flopped so bad you became a dell kid

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Gonna be a great show! Should have heaps of 3rd party too since Sony aint there

Do you think this will affect relationships with Sony in terms of marketing deals, affiliation and the like? I know right now they're the biggest brand but E3 is the biggest advertising show of the year and Microsoft is now solely carrying the torch for this show and anything and everything has to be shown via them. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you think this will affect relationships with Sony in terms of marketing deals, affiliation and the like? I know right now they're the biggest brand but E3 is the biggest advertising show of the year and Microsoft is now solely carrying the torch for this show and anything and everything has to be shown via them. 

Highly doubt it, E3 is big but it is getting less important every year and it still is a more hardcore thing. We also still don't know what Sony's plan is but they will no doubt have a big reveal show of their own and will showcase plenty of 3rd party games themselves that will arguably have a little more time for themselves outside of all the news of E3. 

MS has heavily relied on 3rd party in their most recent past conferences but I think that changes this year. They finally have significant first party to show so even the 3rd party (outside of prob Cyberpunk) stuff is gonna get quickly forgotten if they show Halo Infinite, Gears and so of the other stuff rumoured.

The biggest question is what how this year's E3 influences the next one. Sony leaving is huge but hardly the first step in the gradual decline of E3. Nintendo stopped conferences ages ago, EA have very little presence there this year, etc. So what happens next year? Does Sony return and it gets back to normal or will it just continue to lose importance as everyone does their own stuff. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I doubt it.  Also, E3 won't continue to be the biggest advertising show of the year anymore.  Gamescom is huge, as well as all these other events that companies have now.  It's less important now than before.  MS will have the same deals that they would have gotten regardless.. there's only so much they can show within a certain time frame.  And 3rd parties will find other ways to advertise their games during E3 week.

I think from now on, E3 becomes less important, and companies advertise their games at specific events for each platform... where they are guaranteed more visibility and less immediate competition.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

How are a lemmings playing all. these games that they didn't purchase? :lupe:

How are sheep playing these games they dont have ?? 1 sale is more than none , idiot LOL

10 hours ago, JONBpc said:

How are sheep playing these games they dont have ?? 1 sale is more than none , idiot LOL

Switch games sell more than Xbox1 games dumbo..... Switch hardware also sells more....

Xbox1 flopped so bad you became a dell kid :rofls:

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

only if Xbox1 suddenly starts selling more 3rd party games than PS4.... until then no. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

if you ignore all the insider rumors :tophat2:

The same insiders that are talking 30 different PlayStation 5 configurations? Sounds reliable.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Your boss, called Sony partners, as they did with Nintendo. Seems you didn't get the memo yet.

Businesses partner and work together all the time, it doesn't mean what you think it does.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

looking forward to Halo on Switch is some capacity. If we can get halo CE alone that would be great, the only decent halo game.

Of course, I'll be picking up Forza and Ori on the Switch, just as I did for CupHead. The more we support MS games on Switch, the faster we accelerate Xbox's funeral.

Let's send MS a message: Your only way into our wallets at all is to make SWITCH games, and hand-deliver them to Nintendo. We won't buy any other way.

Phil, if you want to put food on your family's table and feed your budding genderqueer/androgynous offspring, you better get off your lazy liberal ass, put down the latte and get to making new and great games for US on NINTENDO. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N