PlayStation Taiwanese: Death Stranding releases Nov. 8th, 2019 and trailer is 9 minutes long.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, nope.  

Nov 6th 2019. Death Stranding official.     piIgkJWDuQg  

If they can get a PS5 patch up with Ray Tracing imagine Remij's hard on. 

This looks....interestingly meh . Curscenes look great and idk if its weirdness interests me or just looks dumb .

Gameplay looked boring and bland , environments the same .

I'll try it on PC if it turns out good 

On a side note. Given the crazy success of this reveal. The trailer becoming the fast viewed trailer, all news headlines being solely about DS for that day and the overall positive reaction. I have to say it but imo Sony look at that and see it as more successful than reveal it at E3 during a conference. A time where it would not only be 1 game in the midst of hundreds but also very likely to get overshadowed by your own other first party game (TLoU2). This way they had 100% attention and DS is going to get all the marketing. Same thing will happen to TLoU2. I don't think this bodes well for their future E3 plans :(

On 2019-05-30 at 1:58 PM, Ramza said:

Hollywood actors smoking weed with Kojima in the parking lot of Konami HQ. :tom: 

they look like steve buscemi smoking weed but they really are just puffing tobacco