No leaks yet for MS' conference... Benji says they've got some huge surprises in store

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

xbox is so dead, they had the chance to turn it around the entire gen but nothing happened.   sony doesn't need "two development cycle years" to dish out content, lol. xbox is no competition

You say that as Sony is LITERALLY SKIPPING E3 BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY NEW CONTENT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS.  

man i would lose my shit. on the 3rd party side theres not much bigger than can be announced for me.   A new Bioshock would be awesome but i think that's just a matter of time. Return o

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They are aiming to slay, they've had two development cycle years and theoretically this should be a delivery year in terms of announcements. 

I have a feeling they also nabbed a very prolific developer. 

FROMSOFTWARE :vince: 

They need more Japanese games.

I would shit my pants :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

FROMSOFTWARE :vince: 

They need more Japanese games.

I would shit my pants :D 

I doubt them but I have no doubt they will have acquired some Japanese developer. I have some odd feeling it's Platinum, and Scalebound was rebooted without anyone knowing. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I doubt them but I have no doubt they will have acquired some Japanese developer. I have some odd feeling it's Platinum, and Scalebound was rebooted without anyone knowing. 

That would be crazy.. but I still doubt that too.  Regardless.. the shock from either of those two being wholly owned by MS would be crazy.  I think a lot of fans would be hurt. lmao

Who the fuck knows though.  Probably just some smaller western developers.  

Just now, Remij_ said:

That would be crazy.. but I still doubt that too.  Regardless.. the shock from either of those two being wholly owned by MS would be crazy.  I think a lot of fans would be hurt. lmao

Who the fuck knows though.  Probably just some smaller western developers.  

In some strange way does it actually seem that crazy though?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In some strange way does it actually seem that crazy though?

Anything can happen these days.  I wouldn't be 100% blindsided by anything really.. but still shocked to some degree.

xbox is so dead, they had the chance to turn it around the entire gen but nothing happened.

sony doesn't need "two development cycle years" to dish out content, lol. xbox is no competition at this point, it's sad actually that people still think they will have a comeback. 

• Upvote 1
  • NPC 1
1 minute ago, kaz said:

xbox is so dead, they had the chance to turn it around the entire gen but nothing happened.

sony doesn't need "two development cycle years" to dish out content, lol. xbox is no competition at this point, it's sad actually that people still think they will have a comeback. 

You say that as Sony is LITERALLY SKIPPING E3 BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY NEW CONTENT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. :drake: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You say that as Sony is LITERALLY SKIPPING E3 BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY NEW CONTENT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. :drake: 

wtf u talkin bout. what about all the games? exclusive games? vs 0 games :kaz: 

sony's in a down period with Days Gone just out, Death Stranding at our doorsteps, Last of us 2, Ghost of Tsushima and god knows what else laying in wake? :D 

Sony's blown MS the fuck out of the contest. Add in judgement, catherine, and whatever else japanese games that just skip xbox all together and it's a bloodbath.

Sony's sitting it out because they have 0 financial interest in putting on a big show at this point. Everyone understands that they've won. There is nothing MS can do, no studio they can buy that will put them in the contest again.

13 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

sony's in a down period with Days Gone just out, Death Stranding at our doorsteps, Last of us 2, Ghost of Tsushima and god knows what else laying in wake? :D 

Sony's blown MS the fuck out of the contest. Add in judgement, catherine, and whatever else japanese games that just skip xbox all together and it's a bloodbath.

Sony's sitting it out because they have 0 financial interest in putting on a big show at this point. Everyone understands that they've won. There is nothing MS can do, no studio they can buy that will put them in the contest again.

I swear you are actually retarded. 

Days Gone was announced 3 years ago, Death Stranding was announced 3 years ago, The Last of Us 2 was announced 3 years ago, Ghost of Tsushima was announced 2 years ago. 

They're in a development cycle. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Sony has games out RIGHT NOW and has games announced for the future. they've kept a steady stream of games coming. If what Sony is in right now is a down period (literally drowning in the most popular titles available, exclusively at that) then what the hell is MS in?

Ms has no games for the 4th year in a row. You're sitting here praying they bring back failed and dead IPs like Fable back just so they have something, anything to announce. Fable won't do shit. :rofl: 

There has never been a more dire lineup in home console history.

Edited by Bodycount N
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Sony has games out RIGHT NOW and has games announced for the future. they've kept a steady stream of games coming. If what Sony is in right now is a down period (literally drowning in the most popular titles available, exclusively at that) then what the hell is MS in?

Ms has no games for the 4th year in a row. You're sitting here praying they bring back failed and dead IPs like Fable back just so they have something, anything to announce. Fable won't do shit. :rofl: 

There has never been a more dire lineup in home console history.

No games for the 4th year in a row? Do you actually believe the dumb shit you say?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No games for the 4th year in a row? Do you actually believe the dumb shit you say?

there hasn't been a noteworthy release on XBox in about 4 years now, yes. Gears 4 was probably the last one.

I'm talking about AAA-calibre games. Gears 4 and that's it, and even then that's a 7.0 game and universal disappointment.

2017,2018, and 2019 =Forza, indies, 5.0's and multiplats. 

and before you get your hopes up, remember that 40+ game multiplat reel E3 MS put on a few years back? that was the most pathetic E3 I've ever seen. They threw in every subpar 4.0 or 5.0 level indie and multiplat they could, and that was a big deal to them. then they end on a multiplat (cyberpunk).

I predict that the same level of diapointment will befall this MS E3. There won't be any exclusives anyways, so I don't know why people are trying to hype this up like something big is going to happen for Xbox. When you have 0 exclusives as a brand policy... THERE IS NO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TO MAKE. :rofl: