Working on a new .gif, what do you think so far?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing around with the effects and stuff trying to ease a better transition but those feels mayne       

Halo sucks

On the Road Again I cant wait to get on the Road Again My Pc is junk and I cant keep up with them Oh I cant wait to play a current game Again   THHBO

God of War > Halo :reg:

That series (Halo) fell off hard; plus you have the disastrous Master Chief Collection launch...

Meanwhile God of War has been = :banderoos:  since it arrived back on the PS2 in '05.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And you care so little for the game all you can talk about is how much it sold, like I said.

I guess that’s why GOW had one of the most hype E3 crowd receptions ever and Halo Infinite you could hear the crickets

20 minutes ago, Voidler said:

It’s true. Backed up by far higher sales, Youtube views, better reviews. 

GOW is far more beloved and popular than Halo in 2019

Far higher sales can be explained away by install base, Youtube views as well, and reviews are completely whatever. It's a game that is reviled by many and still managed an 84 while God of War on its best day gets a 94 by being scrapped and having reinventing itself because Sony wouldn't approve its existence any other way.

It may be a good game but it will be forgotten as it fades in and melds with every other Sony third person cinematic game. Sony's ethos for game creation on PlayStation has formed their company an identity while completely stripping individual games of their own. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Far higher sales can be explained away by install base, Youtube views as well, and reviews are completely whatever. It's a game that is reviled by many and still managed an 84 while God of War on its best day gets a 94 by being scrapped and having reinventing itself because Sony wouldn't approve its existence any other way.

It may be a good game but it will be forgotten as it fades in and melds with every other Sony third person cinematic game. 

Trying to explain away facts :kaz:

Facts = GOW is more popular, more successful and more important than Halo is or ever has been 

Same goes for TLOU, Uncharted and Spiderman. And even Horizon is well above current Halo

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Trying to explain away facts :kaz:

Facts = GOW is more popular, more successful and more important than Halo is or ever has been 

Same goes for TLOU, Uncharted and Spiderman. And even Horizon is well above current Halo

Look at you trying to convince me you actually care about this cinematic trash, it's just another third person generic nothing that won't stand the test of time. Death Stranding is the next to replace it, then The Last of Us 2 to replace that, then Ghosts of Tsushima to replace that, then some other game built in this same fashion after that and so the story goes. 

You care about this shit until something else takes its place in the release chain. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Look at you trying to convince me you actually care about this cinematic trash, it's just another third person generic nothing that won't stand the test of time. Death Stranding is the next to replace it, then The Last of Us 2 to replace that, then Ghosts of Tsushima to replace that, then some other game built in this same fashion after that and so the story goes. 

You care about this shit until something else takes its place in the release chain. 

Says the guy trying to convince us the generic space marine trash that has been replaced by COD, PUBG, Fortnite and dozens of other far more  popular shooters is still relevant :mj:

15 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Says the guy trying to convince us the generic space marine trash that has been replaced by COD, PUBG, Fortnite and dozens of other far more  popular shooters is still relevant :mj:

"generic"

Literally defined the FPS game on consoles :lawl:

Halo Infinite will wreck every POS4 game. Its on PC and Xbox. And after all these years, even if Halo has not been at its greatest, Sony STILL couldn't get a Halo killer LMFAO

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Halo Infinite will wreck every POS4 game. Its on PC and Xbox. And after all these years, even if Halo has not been at its greatest, Sony STILL couldn't get a Halo killer LMFAO

Sony's studios literally had to change genres because they couldn't hack it at an FPS :lawl:

guerilla succeeded in Killing Halo, though. horizon is rated higher and sold more than Halo 5.

Shit, TLOU, uncharted, God of War, Horizon, Death Stranding... all will be bigger than Halo. Sony realistically has 5 franchises bigger than Halo right now.

When FF7R drops, that will basically be a Halo 3 moment for this gen. Only on Playstation.

and again, Halo is now a worthless multiplat so everything i just said is irrelevant anyways....halo isn't in the running anymore. at all.

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

guerilla succeeded in Killing Halo, though. horizon is rated higher and sold more than Halo 5.

Shit, TLOU, uncharted, God of War, Horizon, Death Stranding... all will be bigger than Halo. Sony realistically has 5 franchises bigger than Halo right now.

When FF7R drops, that will basically be a Halo 3 moment for this gen. Only on Playstation.

and again, Halo is now a worthless multiplat so everything i just said is irrelevant anyways....halo isn't in the running anymore. at all.

I don't see any FPS in your list.  Just generic open worlds and samey movie games. FF7 is also , best, on xbox

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I don't see any FPS in your list.  Just generic open worlds and samey movie games. FF7 is also , best, on xbox

He's making the point, they couldn't compete so they went it alone to monopolize the only thing they could be successful at. 

Racing genre? They got trounced, FPS genre? Shut out entirely, multiplayer games? What multiplayer games? Third person shooters? They couldn't compete with Gears so they morphed them into these cinematic games.

Also FF7 is already confirmed as simply coming to PlayStation first, so it's a pure multiplatform game. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What beloved franchises from the past does PlayStation have that people lose their shit over? They've got nothing, they've got no iconic attachment, nothing special and anything that was has either been forgotten by time or been lost to other consoles because third parties realized targeting a broader audience was more financially viable. 

This is what happens when you fail to establish a mascot even though you tried multiple times, Nintendo and Microsoft stand alone in this regard and both nailed it on their first outing. 

:|

:D

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

It's gonna be hilarious when Halo Infeminate goes up against black ops 5 on PS5 and gets murdered by COD, again. 

Sony will market the shit out of COD with PS5 and halo: Infeminate's worth will be lessened to 0.

:D

Thinking CoD is going to actually compete with a 'rebooted' Halo launching with a new console. 

:hest:

Cod's gonna smash it :D 

The big difference here is Sony's games are top tier in their genre. MS's games are not.

Halo is realistically, right now, a B-FPS. Gears is a B-TPS as well. The only genre MS wins hands down in Racing and NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RACING GAMES.

Not even XBox guys give a shit about halo or gears anymore... because the new ones are busted and suck.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/most-played/games/xbox

Destiny has always been ahead of halo this gen. Cod has always been ahead. Rainbow six has always been ahead. BF even. Halo isn't even top 3 FPS, ON XBOX right now. :rofl: 

There will NEVER be another Halo 3 moment.. who the absolute FUCK are you guys kidding? :cosby2:

Idiots in this thread actually trying to say that any Sony franchise is NEARLY as big or iconic as Halo?? :mj: 

God of War?  :mj:  That series was literally one single game away from complete irrelevancy.  It could have went either way... and it just so happened to go amazingly for them.  Regardless... it was NEVER and will never be the iconic series Halo was/is.  I will say Halo is in the same situation though, and they really need to knock it out of the park.  But acting like there isn't an insanely huge fanbase waiting and hoping for Infinite to be that game Halo deserves is simply wrong.

• Upvote 1