• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You clearly are upset , and DUMB 

Bl2 outsold every halo game .   Bl isn't a big series guyz , stop acting like the undermutt guyz I cant believe bl is so close guyz   Fucking idiot .

Just now, madmaltese said:

Sheesh, we live in a time where Borderlands is nearly as popular as Halo.....

I'm guessing you forgot the past you lived in when BL was always massively popular 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I'm guessing you forgot the past you lived in when BL was always massively popular 

I'm guessing you forgot the past you lived in when Halo was arguably the biggest franchise in gaming :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

A huge franchise available on three platforms is nearly as popular as Halo? No way...

FMD you're a moron.

So all multiplats have some given right to be more popular than exclusives? You say some dumbass shit. 

This poll just shows how far Halo has fallen. Back in Halo 3/Reach days it wouldn't even be close for most anticipated shooter. Most definitely not close between a new Halo and new Borderlands :mj:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I'm guessing you forgot the past you lived in when Halo was arguably the biggest franchise in gaming :D

FMD you're a moron.

So all multiplats have some given right to be more popular than exclusives? You say some dumbass shit. 

This poll just shows how far Halo has fallen. Back in Halo 3/Reach days it wouldn't even be close for most anticipated shooter. Most definitely not close between a new Halo and new Borderlands :mj:

Yes because your audience is 2-3 times larger if not more with a straight multiplatform game, duh...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes because your audience is 2-3 times larger if not more with a straight multiplatform game, duh...

Go make a poll for most anticipated 3rd person action game and see how TLoU2 does against multiplat games :D Or Death Stranding. 

Or maybe see anticipated for Pokemon against multiplats

IP power is all that matter. Halo use to be no.1. Now you're happy it's just better than Borderlands lmao.

Go make a poll for most anticipated 3rd person action game and see how TLoU2 does against multiplat games :D Or Death Stranding. 

IP power is all that matter. Halo use to be no.1. Now you're happy it's just better than Borderlands lmao.

But is it not still number one because on that poll it's in the number one position... Make up your mind shit stain. 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

FMD you're a moron.

What does that have to do with BLs popularity ? Which has always been massive ?

Borderlands IS very popular and is available on everything.. so that's not really that surprising IMO.  Also the other thing that is surprising is that all of the other games are releasing quite soon.. as in this year.  Whereas Halo is a year and a half away.  People usually tend to vote towards the more immediate things as their most anticipated because it's closer and not so far off.  Which imo makes it even more impressive that Halo Infinite is as high as it is.

People talk like Halo's dead though.. that's the problem.  People act like all of it's popularity is gone and it's a mid level IP these days.  That's completely bullshit.  People want to love Halo again and for Halo to be back... but they're definitely cautiously optimistic.  I think that just like any of the other "pillar" franchises which have lost their luster... one solid return/reboot/reimagining of the game which hits all the right notes, can bring them back to the forefront of the collective consciousness of gamers and the media.

But 343i has got to get it right to truly do that though.  They can make a good game and it can score reasonably well, and it will undoubtedly sell millions and millions... but to cast away any doubt, they've got to nail it.

I trust in the chief :wow2: 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well CoD has fallen even harder then I guess?  Because wasn't it CoD that killed Halo?

IMO it's crazy that Halo and even Borderlands is far above CoD.  How do you explain that?

Seeing lemmings trying to talk about Borderlands and how amazing popular it is :D Can you ever imagine them even making the comparison back in 07-10 when Halo 3 and Reach came out when the OG borderlands was out. LMAO, would've been insulting to Halo. 

BL is HUGE . Are you dumb ?  You seem.upset that halo won this poll . The ass pulling you are doing is pathetic lmao 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

If anyone was around for the Halo 2 and 3 hype, it's a clear downfall. The only game I ever remember being as hyped as those was MGS2 in the 2000/2001 days. MGS2 hype was INSANE. But such levels are unsustainable.

Are you judging this from internet forums ? Lol

Seeing lemmings trying to talk about Borderlands and how amazing popular it is :D Can you ever imagine them even making the comparison back in 07-10 when Halo 3 and Reach came out when the OG borderlands was out. LMAO, would've been insulting to Halo. 

Eh, you have to look at it in the context of the times my dude.