Another Mass shooting

santino.jpg

This coward walked into a food festival with a legally purchased gun and opened fire on the crowd. 

"A 19-year-old man cut through a fence to get around security on Sunday at a garlic festival in Gilroy, California, and then opened fire on a crowd of people, killing three and injuring at least 12 others." 

"A 6-year-old boy, a 13-year-old girl, and a man in his 20s were the three killed. The 12 injured range in age from 12 to 69 years old." 

sicko:scust:

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

I really don't get it, why not go find a pedophile convention or something if you really want to go out in a shooting spree.  I mean atleast TRY to find a group of people deserving or something. 

See, that's what a logical person would do.

This is mental illness that will be blamed on politics. /thread

What I don't get about these shootings is how inefficient these people are, dude went in there with an AK-47 and what I am assuming was a few extra magazines and merely injured 15 people and killed 3. 

It's just odd. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What I don't get about these shootings is how inefficient these people are, dude went in there with an AK-47 and what I am assuming was a few extra magazines and merely injured 15 people and killed 3. 

It's just odd. 

This is your take away from this? :monkas:

You must be proud of the man who shot up the concert in Navada :interesting:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

also LMFAO garlic festival

who checks out at a damned garlic festival :rofls:

kids apparently....

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Absolutely nothing, I don't virtue signal or pretend to care. Fake it till you make it son. 

You think people who care that someone mindlessly killed innocent people at a food festival are virtue signaling? :monkas:

Your first response was that the kill count wasn't high enough and you think that's odd.... WTF? :scust:

Maybe if this was a fantasy character being cast as a woman in some movie or a game or some shit.... maybe you would care more about that then right? 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You think people who care that someone mindlessly killed innocent people at a food festival are virtue signaling? :monkas:

Your first response was that the kill count wasn't high enough and you think that's odd.... WTF? :scust:

Maybe if this was a fantasy character being cast as a woman in some movie or a game or some shit.... maybe you would care more about that than right? 

I think you're moral posturing for sure as are most people who act as if they actually care are about things completely unrelated to them. It sucks for sure but should I be losing sleep over this? Faking that it affects me? Putting on a front and saying "Thoughts and prayers for the families"?

Get real dude, the only reason you post this shit and pretend to care about any of it is due to political alignment. Who do you think you're fooling? Not me.  

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think you're moral posturing for sure as are most people who act as if they actually care are about things completely unrelated to them. It sucks for sure but should I be losing sleep over this? Faking that it affects me? Putting on a front and saying "Thoughts and prayers for the families"?

Get real dude, the only reason you post this shit and pretend to care about any of it is due to political alignment. Who do you think you're fooling? Not me.  

1) Didn't post any thoughts and prayers. 

2) Not once have I mentioned anything political in this thread.... life is more than politics.. take your head out of your ass. 

3) You bitch and moan about BS like who plays a videogame character or fantasy movie character etc...... but you find it ODD that people would  care about real world shit?

4) I'm a father..... my bad if it actually is unnerving that children can be mindlessly killed at a food festival.

5) Something is wrong with you bro if you're so jaded to think that shit like this doesn't affect people. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

IKR.... that's like him asking... who lives a normal life :|

his comment was just awful after reading the OP 

Just now, Goukosan said:

1) Didn't post any thoughts and prayers. 

2) Not once have I mentioned anything political in this thread.... life is more than politics.. take your head out of your ass. 

3) You bitch and moan about BS like who plays a videogame character or fantasy movie character etc...... but you find it ODD that people would  care about real world shit. 

4) I'm a father..... my bad if it actually is unnerving that children can be mindlessly killed at a food festival.

5) Something is wrong with you bro if you're so jaded to think that shit like this doesn't affect people. 

We all know where you stand on guns and gun control so you posting something like this which we're all aware of already or are going to be in short time is intentional and motivated. It's a front, you don't need to openly politicize it for it to be political and moral posturing. Your first act was to take my analytical comment and paint me as a bad person because of it while simultaneously holding a position of self-righteousness. 

I bitch and moan about stuff that may have direct implications for things in my life, for things that play a part in altering my existence. It doesn't matter how big or small these things are, if they have an impact on me personally I will speak on them. This doesn't impact you, it doesn't impact me, it doesn't impact anyone who wasn't relatively involved. It's overzealous fear mongering in the media and by left-wing activists overplaying their hands to segue into gun control under the guise of 'reporting'.

You don't need to advertise your motivations for them to come to the surface. 

dyno is a robot, there is no other way to say it.

no sarcasm or dark humour, compassion or sympathy, just him wondering how someone can perform poorly shooting people to death with an AK. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We all know where you stand on guns and gun control so you posting something like this which we're all aware of already or are going to be in short time is intentional and motivated. It's a front, you don't need to openly politicize it for it to be political and moral posturing. Your first act was to take my analytical comment and paint me as a bad person because of it while simultaneously holding a position of self-righteousness. 

I bitch and moan about stuff that may have direct implications for things in my life, for things that play a part in altering my existence. It doesn't matter how big or small these things are, if they have an impact on me personally I will speak on them. This doesn't impact you, it doesn't impact me, it doesn't impact anyone who wasn't relatively involved. It's overzealous fear mongering in the media and by left-wing activists overplaying their hands to segue into gun control under the guise of 'reporting'.

You don't need to advertise your motivations for them to come to the surface. 

A video game or a movie alters your existence...seriously? :rofls:

Then in the same breath you're telling me (a father) that children being gunned down doesn't affect me?  :interesting:

again.. WTF is wrong with you? 

• Remij locked this topic