Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

Made a joke ass tinder account

Didn't even look at the profiles, randomly swiped left and right not giving a fuck. Got a "date". Didn't even expect her to comez just flake.

I'm 186cm. Basically 6 feet tall. Then she comes. She's fucking 189cm. I told her straight away I got a friend that's 192 this might work.

But she said she's going to hook me up with her free friends and she was a fun time.

There really are a lot of trannies whenever I go on those apps to look around lol. I felt so bad one time I accused one real black chick of being a tranny. The pussy looked like octomama's pussy so I was still weirded out.

I was only convinced when she sent me a pregnancy pic with a big ass belly :rofl:

• Haha 2

Wow so that girl from Crimea, made a fake account setup in Moscow near my place of living. To try and bait me, and test if I really live in Moscow. So she baited me into matching as another person lmao and messaged me. Sounds borderline crazy...

Bitch literally stalked me into another city with a fake profile...

• Sad 1

Aza you crazy :ben:

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Wow so that girl from Crimea, made a fake account setup in Moscow near my place of living. To try and bait me, and test if I really live in Moscow. So she baited me into matching as another person lmao and messaged me. Sounds borderline crazy...

You don't do ukranian trannies?

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

:D