Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Wow, Josh Allen making the worst damn decisions. :shake: 

lmao had to turn that game off in favour of Browns/Ravens (KCvDET on the other screen) because of those plays... 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

lmao had to turn that game off in favour of Browns/Ravens (KCvDET on the other screen) because of those plays... 

It's so friggin' terrible man. :shake: Only other game I can watch is Texans vs. Panthers and that game looks like a snooze fest.

ANd now watching Jarvis Landry not finish plays, after 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's so friggin' terrible man. :shake: Only other game I can watch is Texans vs. Panthers and that game looks like a snooze fest.

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/0

^ There, or below. :-* 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Two interceptions and a blocked punt returned for a touchdown in one quarter. Holy shit. :D

And here all the talking heads going into Sunday: "Patriots have their first real test today..." :cruise:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

And here all the talking heads going into Sunday: "Patriots have their first real test today..." :cruise:

Just started watching, but the Buffalo D seem to be doing it's job. I didn't have much faith in Allen to do much of anything against a good Pats D, but ooof.

Has there been a dildo on the field yet?

9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just started watching, but the Buffalo D seem to be doing it's job. I didn't have much faith in Allen to do much of anything against a good Pats D, but ooof.

Has there been a dildo on the field yet?

lol, I didn't see one yet - but yeah to your initial point; Bills defense doing everything they can, but if 2/3'rds of your team is trying to give the game away, well that's a tough challenge.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

You guys need to be watching Redzone. No commercials and it jumps from game to game with a focus on the most exciting games and plays. 

http://buffstream.to/watch/nfl-red-zone.php

Yeah I've tried, but I need the the pacing of the game for the scores. 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

It's amazing the Bills are even in the game still. Good drive though. 

Yeah, and that's with the Refs calling an INT on a pass when the receiver was out of bounds (and he had contact with the ball), and now just a no call on Brady for intentional grounding...

But also, wtf is with the decision to go for 6 instead of a field goal? 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat