Remedy will be joining Sony's first party studios [BODYCOUNT'S TAKE]

Just now, madmaltese said:

I think you are stretching to dismiss things a lot more than BC is stretching to connect things :shrug:

We'll find out soon enough.

No we won't, because like all of the other long winded conspiracy theories the goalpost always gets pushed a mile down the road. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Control is fucking awesome so far. 

Eh, it's okay, the gameplay is stronger than Quantum Break's i'd argue just on the basis of less occasional breakup but the deliverance of story and direction seems kind of disjointed and uncontrived.

It's fine but the lead in is very weak, the character building is also very abstract and detached.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Eh, it's okay, the gameplay is stronger than Quantum Break's i'd argue just on the basis of less occasional breakup but the deliverance of story and direction seems kind of disjointed and uncontrived.

It's fine but the lead in is very weak, the character building is also very abstract and detached.

No way.  It's much better in every regard than Quantum Break.  And I much prefer the way this game handles feeding the player information and telling it's story than in QB and other games.  I'm the type of person that loves piecing together the story from smaller more abstract snippets of information.

Not sure how far you are so I'm not going to say much though.  I simply don't see how a person could love QB and think this is just ok.  But w/e.  I thought you weren't buying it?

alan asleep is the worst game ever made. boring and predictable, no story, no gameplay just sleep inducing. a grown ass man scared of shadows :kaz:  what a pussy, right up in bodycunts alley :kaz: 

Doubt it. Sony has never been one to really buy studios, they just don't have the level of deep pockets to do that the way MS can. The fact they just now bought insomniac after they've been a part of ps history forever should say something. They'll just keep forming strong partnerships with developers.

and truth be told, if Sony was going to buy a developer, I can think of a bunch of developers they should buy over fucking remedy. Like from soft for one.