First Control review is in

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty awesome that both Control and Astral Chain delivered. Good times are ahead regardless of which platforms people own.

he's ugly and married a fat filipino woman as well.

I wonder what the difference is

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Pretty awesome that both Control and Astral Chain delivered. Good times are ahead regardless of which platforms people own.

i only own a sega megadrive from 1995 and a pc with windows 98 having trouble running the first deus ex on it :mjcry: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I already asked you the question, this is no closer to an answer.

no, its perfectly explained.

you can watch them for longer, they loop in case you missed the point the first time around.

take your time.

Looked at a comparison video for the Pro and X, there's no resolution figures yet but it appears to be using reconstruction similar to Quantum Break but more refined. I forgot who from Remedy said it but basically the way their reconstruction scales is native render resolution ends up being 2/3 of the reconstructed resolution.

X looks to be at exactly what Quantum Break is so a 2560x1440 base render with a reconstructed render around 3142x1768. The Pro is an obvious lower resolution, my guess is a 1920x1080 base render with a reconstructed render of 2358x1326, it may have a 1080p to 1296p base but they do seem to be more distanced than that from each other. 

Xbox One appears to be 720p again reconstructed to whatever that ends up being, and the PS4 appears to be a 900p base reconstructed to whatever that is.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Looked at a comparison video for the Pro and X, there's no resolution figures yet but it appears to be using reconstruction similar to Quantum Break but more refined. I forgot who from Remedy said it but basically the way their reconstruction scales is native render resolution ends up being 2/3 of the reconstructed resolution.

X looks to be at exactly what Quantum Break is so a 2560x1440 base render with a reconstructed render around 3142x1768. The Pro is an obvious lower resolution, my guess is a 1920x1080 base render with a reconstructed render of 2358x1326, it may have a 1080p to 1296p base but they do seem to be more distanced than that from each other. 

Xbox One appears to be 720p again reconstructed to whatever that ends up being, and the PS4 appears to be a 900p base reconstructed to whatever that is.

Who gives a shit. Another multiplat where significant content is kept away from Xboners.

PS4 or bust.

23 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Who gives a shit. Another multiplat where significant content is kept away from Xboners.

PS4 or bust.

There's nothing significant kept away, there are a few little things but definitely nothing of significance. Also those things will be available everywhere in short order, they already spoke on it.

Resolution is forever. 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing significant kept away, there are a few little things but definitely nothing of significance. Also those things will be available everywhere in short order, they already spoke on it.

Resolution is forever. 

You made a huge fucking stink about the exclusive content deal they had.... now you're trying to pass it off as nothing.. lmao 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You made a huge fucking stink about the exclusive content deal they had.... now you're trying to pass it off as nothing.. lmao 

No, you misunderstood the grievance. What's there is of very little consequence, however selling two Deluxe Editions for the same price with lesser content for one is just bad business.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you misunderstood the grievance. What's there is of very little consequence, however selling two Deluxe Editions for the same price with lesser content for one is just bad business.

Oh I see.

you guys. you should know. i want you all to know. i cant take anyone of you seriously. this game is ownage and im the only one who said it. fuck yall dont act cute now im the boss and you are little dicks. 

im in control

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1