Quite a few games I'm interested in coming out soon

yeah its nuts....For me in august it'll be

Control

Decay of Logos

Astral Chain

Man of Medan

Maybe Ancestors & Blair Witch if they're good

Ill have to wait until I get back from Seattle before I can play any of these though.

Edited by Twinblade
9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You come to this place :grimaceleft:

i dont get owned every day to the point im afraid to look into certain threads you fucking clown. :tom: 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't even talk or discuss things, you just say a bunch of nothing all day :cosby2:

why would you care? you said it yourself right when you joined this forum. I remember this one to this day: You were arguing with remij, a bad fight, you legit hated each other.

and then you said: you don't care because we all don't have a real impact on your life. We are all just electrical impulses, nothing we could do matters to you. 

not to mention that you are wrong again because I just gave my opinion on something and you reacted to it. its so easy to prove you wrong and im not even the one that really cares about it. :D 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

why would you care? you said it yourself right when you joined this forum. I remember this one to this day: You were arguing with remij, a bad fight, you legit hated each other.

and then you said: you don't care because we all don't have a real impact on your life. We are all just electrical impulses, nothing we could do matters to you. 

not to mention that you are wrong again because I just gave my opinion on something and you reacted to it. its so easy to prove you wrong and im not even the one that really cares about it. :D 

Making posts about other people isn't discussing things, it's just being a weird faggot who's confused as to what he's still doing here. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Making posts about other people isn't discussing things, it's just being a weird faggot who's confused as to what he's still doing here. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. It's just you being dumb as usual. Leave me out of it because I have no interest in arguing with a brainless, autistic fart as you.