Astral Chain reviews

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy that it appears that this game has a lengthy single player campaign.   And when did we learn about this game? February of this year? Barely 6 months ago.   I thought it mig

Did you also hear from Digital Foundry that Link's Awakening latest demo at Gamescom appears to be running at 60fps except for some odd dips whenever a treasure it opened or a text box appears. So, it

RIP scalebound. Probably was an AAAE cancelled by spencer.      

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohhh noes... switch gets another AAe Banger.... if only we could get 5.0 and. 6.0 flops like Xbox1 :rofls:

Xbox will get a ton of AA games the rest of the year that arent on Ditch . Who cares .

You hyped this AAA . It flopped. Get over it :trump2:

16 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox will get a ton of AA games the rest of the year that arent on Ditch . Who cares .

You hyped this AAA . It flopped. Get over it :trump2:

What ton of AA games? Xbox has been in a drought for months and months and months :sabu:

and every year since Switch released Xbox has been last in quality games YEARLY ON METACRITIC :monkas:

When you add up the EXCLUSIVES + X-cluded games Xbox1 Misses out on plus the FACT that all Xbox1 games can be found somewhere else.... then you realize how thrash the system is :rofls:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What ton of AA games? Xbox has been in a drought for months and months and months :sabu:

and every year since Switch released Xbox has been last in quality games YEARLY ON METACRITIC :monkas:

When you add up the EXCLUSIVES + X-cluded games Xbox1 Misses out on plus the FACT that all Xbox1 games can be found somewhere else.... then you realize how thrash the system is :rofls:

I can name 10 or more games on xbox I want to play the rest of the year 

I can name one on Ditch 

Sure those games won't matter to you ...until next gen,  when Ditch 2 gets ports of them .

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I can name one on Ditch 

Sure those games won't matter to you ...until next gen,  when Ditch 2 gets ports of them .

Are you counting those episodes of Life is Strange separately, or all of them as one game? :reg:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you counting those episodes of Life is Strange separately, or all of them as one game? :reg:

I'm only one episode 2 , idk if 4 is out yet ?

But 1 .

7 minutes ago, Kitad said:

Ok I will bite. Name them

I think at least 3, possibly 4 of them..........are games from the first half of the year that he just hasn't played yet.

And his excuse will be because he's played lots, and lots, and lost, and lots of MK11.:ben:

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think at least 3, possibly 4 of them..........are games from the first half of the year that he just hasn't played yet.

And his excuse will be because he's played lots, and lots, and lost, and lots of MK11.:ben:

Can you not read ?

35 minutes ago, Kitad said:

Ok I will bite. Name them

Gears 5 

Borderlands 3

Outer Worlds

Those 3 are what I want most 

Others that i will play at some point 

Modern Warfare 

Control 

Blair Witch if it's good 

Code Vein 

Ghost Recon 

Grid

Nfs

Doom

Is watchdogs 3 this year ?

Plus whatever gamepass has to offer , and egs 

Ditch games I want to play 

Astral Chain , maybe the 2d zelda...maybe?

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Gears 5 

Borderlands 3

Outer Worlds

Those 3 are what I want most 

Others that i will play at some point 

Modern Warfare 

Control 

Blair Witch if it's good 

Code Vein 

Ghost Recon 

Grid

Nfs

Doom

Is watchdogs 3 this year ?

Plus whatever gamepass has to offer , and egs 

Ditch games I want to play 

Astral Chain , maybe the 2d zelda...maybe?

watch dogs is next year. looks ownage af

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I can name one on Ditch 

all 10 of those Xbox1 games can be played elsewhere. 

Yes you have shit taste is games, but that doesn't mean all these Switch BANGERS don't exist...no matter how much you want them to disappear. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

all 10 of those Xbox1 games can be played elsewhere. 

Yes you have shit taste is games, but that doesn't mean all these Switch BANGERS don't exist...no matter how much you want them to disappear. 

And 10 of them cant be played on Switch . As much as you don't want those to exist (until you get an inferior port of them years later) Much proving my point that switch is a side console. 

I have shit taste in games? lmfao. Ok buddy. They don't count !!! You don't even buy all these "bangers"

Hey I want Switch to get good games. ITs kind of hard to justify getting one for MArio, AStral and a cheap Zelda remaster tho

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

And 10 of them cant be played on Switch . As much as you don't want those to exist (until you get an inferior port of them years later) Much proving my point that switch is a side console. 

I have shit taste in games? lmfao. Ok buddy. They don't count !!! You don't even buy all these "bangers"

Hey I want Switch to get good games. ITs kind of hard to justify getting one for MArio, AStral and a cheap Zelda remaster tho

Yet you bought TWO Xbox1s to play multiplats and games available elsewhere :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Yet you bought TWO Xbox1s to play multiplats :sabu:

Yeah? Im not gonna hook a Ditch up to my 4k TV. 

3rd party games are the bulk of games every year. Trying to pretend that are lesser experiences because Switch doesn't get them. Yet you brag about 340p ports of Wolfenstein and YEARS old ports of multiplats .

How was FE?