Popeye's dun dit it

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

People confuse good service with good food.

who even cares about the service? its not like you getting an extra blowjob with your food

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

People confuse good service with good food.

who even cares about the service? its not like you getting an extra blowjob with your food

My boy Cool Ugly and Dookie Mouth left the Game Saturday to try the Popeyes sandwich. Cool Ugly said sandwich was fire. Dookie Mouth could not eat the sandwich because the dentist told him not to eat any spicy foods. But he said it smelled good.

Popcorn and Cool Ugly told me about this other spot over on the south side  of Atlanta that sells this fire fried Lamb Sandwich. I went and tried it out. It was better than any sandwich I ever had. The spot is called “We Play No Games”

it was marinated fried lamb with a buttery Hawaiian Bread roll with crisp lettuce and tomato and special sauce.

The best sandwich I ever had was catered food at a college graduation that was being held for my friend who was attending the University of Missouri in Kansas City.

Since her graduating class was for Social Work, it wasn't a very big class, and they had enough money to get a caterer, and they had an entire pyramid of club sandwiches on this large metal platter. So I go and eat one, not thinking much about it, and its got such a generous amount of cold cut meats, and fresh tomatoes, and the bread is like this sourdough that's got just the right amount of moisture to it to prevent it from being dry. It felt refreshing eating that sandwich.

I had to get a couple of more without looking like I was returning to the table too much. It was so refreshing, I drank nothing to help wash it down.