Popeye's dun dit it

Forumites get your butt up and go to Popeye's and try this Spicy Chicken Sandwich,  I was not believing the  hype after failing twice to acquire this sandwich in the past few days.  

I finally got it and wow, this sandwich is well worth's it's $3.99 price.   
It blows Chickfila away, even Wendy's .

Dude they fucking LOCKED ME OUT of the fucking Popeyes.

I don't give a shit about the chicken sandwich, sure I'll get one eventually.

But I'm a Popeyes Spicy Tenders guy, i go every week to get Spicy Tenders, and Red beans (w/ no rice, baby) and some mash potatoes. Usually on Wednesdays, so that I can hear the bombcast while eating my favorite tenders.

So last week, I saw this bigass line of cars coming out of the drive-thru, and I'm like "wha???"

And I park, and I walk to the door, and they fucking locked the inside. I couldn't believe it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude they fucking LOCKED ME OUT of the fucking Popeyes.

I don't give a shit about the chicken sandwich, sure I'll get one eventually.

But I'm a Popeyes Spicy Tenders guy, i go every week to get Spicy Tenders, and Red beans (w/ no rice, baby) and some mash potatoes. Usually on Wednesdays, so that I can hear the bombcast while eating my favorite tenders.

So last week, I saw this bigass line of cars coming out of the drive-thru, and I'm like "wha???"

And I park, and I walk to the door, and they fucking locked the inside. I couldn't believe it.

They probably locked you out cause you look like a pedo with sweat pants listing to a video game podcast :D

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, kaz said:

they locked the door because they saw you approaching, jehurey

This guy calls people incels yet has a weekly dinner date with Giant Bomb at fucking Popeyes :mroff:

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I never had Popeyes. Ill have to go one of these days

I haven't either.  Although I do pretty much like the Spicy/Habanero  Chicken burgers from both Wendy's and A&W.. so I'm sure I'd like Popeyes.

Chickfila Sauce is fire. Every time I go I ask for handfuls of the sauce packs and they are like sure, my pleasure ! Then I dip all of the foods in it.

I get the spicy deluxe and 12 count nugget every time I go there. Breakfast is good to.