I got no games to play. Pretty bored with just a PS4 right now.

Looking forward to DOOM Eternal. But that's about it. The Outer Worlds, maybe, probably but not that hyped.

Death Stranding looks boring.

I've played everything up to this point. And the Switch at $400 CAD is too much. Totally gameless.

Some digital games garbage might occupy me a bit. There's FF8 Remaster but the CG backgrounds looks like fucking shit. 

New Riciver City Ransom but with... girls? Whatever.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't play games, log off. 

:dead2:

I put 15 hours in Judgment in like 4 days but whatever you say. Life is making it hard to play games like I used to.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Get Control, it's excellent.

Not at the current price, I only watched one review and the guy said the story got weaker as it went along, and it sounds pretty lengthy. Not really in the mood for it let's say but maybe later at a budget price? Sure.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Not at the current price, I only watched one review and the guy said the story got weaker as it went along, and it sounds pretty lengthy. Not really in the mood for it let's say but maybe later at a budget price? Sure.

It gets much better as it goes, it's got a very linear upward curve to the conclusion. Yeah, I put 30 hours into it or so so it's definitely a time sink. One of the most unique games I've played though. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Time to dust off the PSVR :reg:

Nah, my right PSMove is fucking up, can't play anything other than Dualshock/one PS move controller games, which limits the already poor offering drastically, otherwise I would have played Blood and Truth by non.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nah, my right PSMove is fucking up, can't play anything other than Dualshock/one PS move controller games, which limits the already poor offering drastically, otherwise I would have played Blood and Truth by non.

Get Everybody's Golf VR, you only need one and it's fantastic. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Get Everybody's Golf VR, you only need one and it's fantastic. 

Yeah I wanted to but can't find a physical copy in stores at this point, should have bought it sooner.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Yeah I wanted to but can't find a physical copy in stores at this point, should have bought it sooner.

It will be impossible, when I bought it only one GameStop in my area of at least 8 had it and they only had a single copy, I got it. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

is control really 30 hours long, that actually makes me way less enthusiastic about it. So far the mechanics are good enough for 10-12 hour game.

No.. Not if you just focus on the main missions.