I got no games to play. Pretty bored with just a PS4 right now.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

to 100% everything. Main story is your standard 10-15h 

You'd be doing yourself a huge disservice though by not doing the side missions, they may not drive the game faster to the conclusion but they are arguably just as integral to telling the story. 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Get a Switch, get astral chain.

90's anime cops, bayonetta on roids, one of the best games this year.

bro i watched that dude for like 20 seconds and then I thought its you the only thing missing is him pissing in a bedpen, sitting on it and then drinking it 

haters gonna hate ^^

I want to sell my PS4 so bad but I need to hold onto it for capcom multiplats and sega games. It's such a shame, I hate owning multiple consoles, such a waste of space. Especially when you factor in defunct tech like a TV, and have to pay to use the goddamned thing online.

PSN/XBL should just be renamed to COD tax. the only reason I pay for this shit for the past 10 years, one goddamned game. :D 

They can keep keep their PS+/ Games With Gold Dumpster giveaway crap.

Edited by Bodycount N
29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You'd be doing yourself a huge disservice though by not doing the side missions, they may not drive the game faster to the conclusion but they are arguably just as integral to telling the story. 

Oh I'm playing the side content too, just don't want Twinblade to skip it because it seems too much. Someone just mainlining the main story is still better than skipping the game as a whole.

9 hours ago, モンキー said:

did you try Bloodstained? Ive been meaning to check it out myself. 

I beat it almost %100. The addictive Castlevania formula is there but the game was kinda weak and forgettable overall.