Nintendo Direct - 9/4/19 at 6pm est

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

To think that's a whole 2 generations worth of hardware difference between them!!

Who could EVER go back :mj: 

Changing excuses now, eh.

It is better, its also now portable.

And you still aren't going to play it in emulation, along with every other game.  Your platform that isn't really a platform because you don't actually play any meaningful game in any meaningful way this entire time.

You won't admit it, because its just an excuse to pretend Nintendo doesn't have something exclusive. That's all your emulation talk is.

That's too bad.............Nintendo has exclusives. That's just the bottomline.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to go to 26-27 min because I can't have it start at that time since the broadcast is still live.. so it will actually keep going further back.

If you commute daily, it’s so worth it. I have a 90 minute work commute including a ferry and I take my Switch everyday. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Changing excuses now, eh.

It is better, its also now portable.

And you still aren't going to play it in emulation, along with every other game.  Your platform that isn't really a platform because you don't actually play any meaningful game in any meaningful way this entire time.

You won't admit it, because its just an excuse to pretend Nintendo doesn't have something exclusive. That's all your emulation talk is.

That's too bad.............Nintendo has exclusives. That's just the bottomline.

Nah fam.  There's not enough difference between them to make me give a shit.  It was a terrible "final announcement"

And I'll play it... if it pleases me.. when it pleases me... and how it pleases me.  I can do it with the old version, and I'll be able to do it with this new version.  With better visuals, and better framerates.  That's the bottom line.  :scsa:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah fam.  There's not enough difference between them to make me give a shit.  It was a terrible "final announcement"

And I'll play it... if it pleases me.. when it pleases me... and how it pleases me.  I can do it with the old version, and I'll be able to do it with this new version.  With better visuals, and better framerates.  That's the bottom line.  :scsa:

Now you're making a third excuse, you don't care for the diferences.

Sorry, that was a great announcement and lots of people are saying so.

You do notice that the more excuses you throw out there (which in your post, I'm currently seeing two of them) the more it seems like you are trying way too hard to hate on this.

Sorry, this announcement was a pleasant winner. And its better than emulation..........but that doesn't matter, because emulation isn't even a real platform for you to play games on.

Just now, jehurey said:

Now you're making a third excuse, you don't care for the diferences.

Sorry, that was a great announcement and lots of people are saying so.

You do notice that the more excuses you throw out there (which in your post, I'm currently seeing two of them) the more it seems like you are trying way too hard to hate on this.

Sorry, this announcement was a pleasant winner. And its better than emulation..........but that doesn't matter, because emulation isn't even a real platform for you to play games on.

He says... continuing to tell me my opinion is wrong.  People.. and myself included, LIKED this announcement.  So thus YOU must like it too.  It was PLEASANT!  LOTS of people are saying as much.  You can not decide what you think is better... and your fabrication that emulation is a viable alternative is wrong.  In fact, it's not even real!

LMAO do you even listen to yourself?

Just now, Remij_ said:

He says... continuing to tell me my opinion is wrong.  People.. and myself included, LIKED this announcement.  So thus YOU must like it too.  It was PLEASANT!  LOTS of people are saying as much.  You can not decide what you think is better... and your fabrication that emulation is a viable alternative is wrong.  In fact, it's not even real!

LMAO do you even listen to yourself?

So you're done trying to defend your argument regarding the game and have moved onto talking about me now, eh?

How very jonb of you.

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

But if you pay for nintonto online you get the opportunity to buy a super nintonto controller :D

That was the stupidest shit :D 

So I have to have an active subscription to even buy the controller... and it will only work with SNES games?  Was there NES controllers being sold when it went live before?

I would laugh my fucking ass off if there was and you literally couldn't use the SNES controllers to play NES games either. :pavarotti: 

Just now, jehurey said:

So you're done trying to defend your argument regarding the game and have moved onto talking about me now, eh?

How very jonb of you.

I'm speaking about your post... yes. :| 

I'm done defending my argument because there is none.  You're not changing my mind.  The game was a terrible "final" announcement.  That stands no matter what you say.

The only thing left is to mock you.  So do we stop?

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm done defending my argument because there is none.  You're not changing my mind.  The game was a terrible "final" announcement.  That stands no matter what you say.

You already stopped. Thanks for at least admitting it.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That was the stupidest shit :D 

So I have to have an active subscription to even buy the controller... and it will only work with SNES games?  Was there NES controllers being sold when it went live before?

I would laugh my fucking ass off if there was and you literally couldn't use the SNES controllers to play NES games either. :pavarotti: 

Nintendo knows the sheep very well.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's not like he will play it anyway.  Hes here for one reason , it's not video games .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Nintendo knows the sheep very well.

About those controllers though, on the plus side, someone will make them work on PC.. so I might actually buy one so I can use it with actual GOOD emulators on PC. :juggle: 

Emulation :love: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's not like he will play it anyway.  Hes here for one reason , it's not video games .

And you're here for one reason: to be butthurt about another Nintendo presentation that did better than Xbox.

I like how you're just "showing" us this butthurt.

Just to be clear................I don't want you to stop what you (and a second person, lol) are CURRENTLY doing. :drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you're here for one reason: to be butthurt about another Nintendo presentation that did better than Xbox.

I like how you're just "showing" us this butthurt.

Just to be clear................I don't want you to stop what you (and a second person, lol) are CURRENTLY doing. :drake:

I play games. Remij plays games . You .......well , you dont .

You're here to get attention.  Nothing more .

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

About those controllers though, on the plus side, someone will make them work on PC.. so I might actually buy one so I can use it with actual GOOD emulators on PC. :juggle: 

Emulation :love: 

Switch is all old trash . Oh wow , SNES games...years into switchs life.  Old ports yayyy.

Nintendo is the only company to get a pass on giving you shit YEARS late ....all because Nintendo fans are fucking retarded sheep LOL