Nintendo Direct - 9/4/19 at 6pm est

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to go to 26-27 min because I can't have it start at that time since the broadcast is still live.. so it will actually keep going further back.

If you commute daily, it’s so worth it. I have a 90 minute work commute including a ferry and I take my Switch everyday. 

Posted Images

Nintendo doesn't attend Tokyo Game Show, so they are making this video as a substitute. So they will have some exciting stuff to tease Japan with, and I wouldn't be surprise if they give a game update on some major games that people are waiting on.

45 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I dont get it. Bayonetta was announced years ago yet they release Astral Chain within 6 months of announcement.

This gives us a shot at a few more cool games coming.

Its even weirder than that.

In 2018, they showed teaser images on Platinum games' twitter of Wonderful 101 characters playing a video game (the screen was blurred out) and it felt like an obvious tease for a W101 sequel, and then they went silent until Feb 2019 when they announced Astral Chain.

At this point I expect Bayo 3 and another game from Platinum.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Add Bayonetta 2 if you liked DMCV ;) It's even better imo. 

already played.

I need a solid 3 games I want before I buy it.

I don't think there is too much coming in the future I want. Maybe Luigis Mansion. Nothing else really that isn't old junk

Just now, JONBpc said:

already played.

I need a solid 3 games I want before I buy it.

I don't think there is too much coming in the future I want. Maybe Luigis Mansion. Nothing else really that isn't old junk

Fair enough. 

BotW is definitely worth trying even if I'm not too sure if you'll like it.

When you say Mario I assume you mean Odyssey, but if you're into 2d platformers there is Donkey Kong (which is excellent!) and Mario Maker.

JRPG wise it has Fire Emblem which is the best JRPG outside of Persona 5 this gen, plus Octopath and Xenoblade and also Rabbids which is a decent rpg too. 

Then obvs Mario Kart and Smash. 

I couldn't care less about BOTW. Looks terrible. The new 2d one maybe id try.

I hated DK on wiiu, so im sure id hate the Switch one

Already played MK, don't care about that. Smash is for babies, and has terrible net code.

ISnt FE a SRPG? I played one on 3ds and it was good but it was not a JRPG