Nintendo Direct - 9/4/19 at 6pm est

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to go to 26-27 min because I can't have it start at that time since the broadcast is still live.. so it will actually keep going further back.

If you commute daily, it’s so worth it. I have a 90 minute work commute including a ferry and I take my Switch everyday. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Youre an idiot.

LOL cry more..........but do it somewhere else, this is about the Nintendo direct.

Speaking of which.

Swery has confirmed that he is the writer and director of Deadly Premonition 2 and is developing it with the original team.

SO, he literally just walked away from an unfinished game project for Xbox? :drake:That's harsh.

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's why some insiders were saying that the partnership makes sense for MS.   Their software reaches a wider global audience on Switch. 

Just name dropping Xbox1 on a Nintendo Direct rocketed Xbox to the top of Japanese Twitter. 

Imagine what will happen once gamepass and XCloud arrive.... lol. lemmings :rofls:

That's exactly what I was arguing with Dyno about recently. Actually complimenting MS by doing this as it is the easiest way to infiltrate that market meanwhile he was all 'MS DONT NEED ANYBODY!! WE MURICAN!

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's exactly what I was arguing with Dyno about recently. Actually complimenting MS by doing this as it is the easiest way to infiltrate that market meanwhile he was all 'MS DONT NEED ANYBODY!! WE MURICAN!

Oh yeah that gem! :D 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Deadly Premonition 2? lol

Off the top of my head... Non ports shown today. 

Deadly Premonition 2

Daemon X Machina 

Luigi's Mansion 3

Town Hero 

Pokémon 

Xenoblade Remake

Rouge Company 

Trials of Mana

Zelda Remake 

Animal Crossing

NBA 2K20

Outer Worlds

Kirby Clash 

Mario X Sonic

and this was the 2nd direct within the last few weeks and 4th games showcase since e3. 

MS hasn't shown shit since e3 :drake:

15 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

He is a special kind of stupid to think that a global company like MS only cares about the US Market alone and no where else :lemming:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He is a special kind of stupid to think that a global company like MS only cares about the US Market alone and no where else :lemming:

I'm just glad that after I brought that up, @madmaltese stuck it out to try to use logic and reasoning while I just ducked out the back door. :ben:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Only money made in the US matters! We don't need or want more. 

The motto of every corporation. 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm just glad that after I brought that up, @madmaltese stuck it out to try to use logic and reasoning while I just ducked out the back door. :ben:

Trust me, you made the smarter choice 

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL cry more..........but do it somewhere else, this is about the Nintendo direct.

Speaking of which.

Swery has confirmed that he is the writer and director of Deadly Premonition 2 and is developing it with the original team.

SO, he literally just walked away from an unfinished game project for Xbox? :drake:That's harsh.

You didn't play the first, and wont play the 2nd. First has a 68 meta lmao